Israel-Palestine Conflict

From Wikipedia

Is the Gaza Health Ministry trustworthy?

Its numbers have historically been considered reliable by the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and Human Rights Watch. In relation to the Israel-Hamas war, two papers published in The Lancet journal did not find evidence of inflation or fabrication.

But no, I'll take the word of some intermittent poster on Bluemoon, a "journalist" nobody's heard of and a website called 'honest reporting' instead.

BTW, why doesn't the fine, upstanding, moral, democracy of Israel allow international journalists into Gaza?
No idea about journalists being allowed into Gaza. I knew you and the many others of terrorist supppoters wouldn't like any evidence presented so far as you never will. Israel is held to standards no other country is and everything coming out in support of terrorism is accepted as gospel whereas anything Israel says is fake. So for a little bit of balance:

And before you go on about every article being fake, not true, not a source you have heard of may I remind you of this:

Anyway I am fed up with dealing with bullies and narrow minded people so I won't be on this thread for a while as my mental health comes first, rather than trying to educate people who don't want to be. You and your pals can carry on believing what you want to, it's fine but I will remember which side of history you all chose. That of the sexist, homophobic, rapist, murdering, transphobic, oppressive likes of Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis and Iranian regime.

No idea about journalists being allowed into Gaza. I knew you and the many others of terrorist supppoters wouldn't like any evidence presented so far as you never will. Israel is held to standards no other country is and everything coming out in support of terrorism is accepted as gospel whereas anything Israel says is fake. So for a little bit of balance:

And before you go on about every article being fake, not true, not a source you have heard of may I remind you of this:

Anyway I am fed up with dealing with bullies and narrow minded people so I won't be on this thread for a while as my mental health comes first, rather than trying to educate people who don't want to be. You and your pals can carry on believing what you want to, it's fine but I will remember which side of history you all chose. That of the sexist, homophobic, rapist, murdering, transphobic, oppressive likes of Hamas, Hezbollah, the Houthis and Iranian regime.

Get well soon. X

If you come back with a more tolerant and less zealous tone you'll be worth debating.

I think you protest far too much.

Even the US defense secretary said in February that 25,000 women and children had been killed by Israel in Gaza and this is where the USA is fully complicit and as far from an honest broker in this slaughter as it's possible to be.

Get well soon. X

If you come back with a more tolerant and less zealous tone you'll be worth debating.
I'm sorry but he sounds one arrogant sob, educating us, remembering what side of history we're on. And if his failed attempt to educate us has caused problems for him then he's quite right to quit the thread. Maybe he can use the time to educate himself.

I'm sorry but he sounds one arrogant sob, educating us, remembering what side of history we're on. And if his failed attempt to educate us has caused problems for him then he's quite right to quit the thread. Maybe he can use the time to educate himself.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

It always amazes me how quiet the Netanyahu and far-right Israeli government backers are when the illegal, immoral, unethical, and—at times—horrific declarations and actions of that far-right government are highlighted in the thread.

Almost as if they agree with those illegal, immoral, unethical, and—at times—horrific declarations and actions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.