Israel-Palestine Conflict

I have no idea it just occurred to me as in anyone could supply shit to them and just leave them to get Israel to drop it on themselves - - any dirty bomb could work the question more is where does the Iron Dome debris go except down due to gravity

You're talking about sophisticated weaponry. Not just anyone could supply them, Iran doing that would deny them plausible deniability.

Other states like Russia or North Korea that have bioweapon labs don't have anything to gain by getting involved in the conflict.

There isn't an advantage in using chemical or biological weapons. Remember the response that Syria got from the west when they used chemical weapons in their civil war?

It would be a huge PR own goal.

Proved - with what evidence?
How many? Can you share your source that's proves this please?

Try these for starters.

Try these for starters.

Are they independent and trustworthy?

I have no idea it just occurred to me as in anyone could supply shit to them and just leave them to get Israel to drop it on themselves - - any dirty bomb could work the question more is where does the Iron Dome debris go except down due to gravity
The most likely weapon would be Sarin which was favoured by Sadamm Hussein. Assad bombed his own people with Chlorine which could be readily transferred so that's another.

Any of these are perhaps possible but also unlikely, the reason why is not much would be gained and the Israeli response would be even worse.

The most likely weapon would be Sarin which was favoured by Sadamm Hussein. Assad bombed his own people with Chlorine which could be readily transferred so that's another.

Any of these are perhaps possible but also unlikely, the reason why is not much would be gained and the Israeli response would be even worse.

keep poking the wasp nest and eventually the wasps will sting you badly

More than the gazan health ministry that everyone swears by.

From Wikipedia

Is the Gaza Health Ministry trustworthy?

Its numbers have historically been considered reliable by the United Nations, the World Health Organization, and Human Rights Watch. In relation to the Israel-Hamas war, two papers published in The Lancet journal did not find evidence of inflation or fabrication.

But no, I'll take the word of some intermittent poster on Bluemoon, a "journalist" nobody's heard of and a website called 'honest reporting' instead.

BTW, why doesn't the fine, upstanding, moral, democracy of Israel allow international journalists into Gaza?

Simon Plosker was once a spokesperson of the IDF.

David Collier is a propagandist.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.