Israel-Palestine Conflict

There are a lot of US military planes arriving in the UK right now. It's going to kick off big soon in the Middle East, I think.
I can confirm that a large number of fighter and transport aircraft have been flying out to Europe over the last week or so, as they primarily come through the area for pilot qualifications, maintenance, and fuel before heading over the Atlantic.

Whether that is a build up for expected conflict in the Middle East, I cannot say.

I can confirm that a large number of fighter and transport aircraft have been flying out to Europe over the last week or so, as they primarily come through the area for pilot qualifications, maintenance, and fuel before heading over the Atlantic.

Whether that is a build up for expected conflict in the Middle East, I cannot say.
I think tankers have just come in from Alaska. Two just came over high north Manchester landed at Mildenhall...another 6 following. Would that be normal?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.