Israel-Palestine Conflict

I think tankers have just come in from Alaska. Two just came over high north Manchester landed at Mildenhall...another 6 following. Would that be normal?
Seems a bit high based on my understanding from living here the last few years and what a few pilots I have talked to have indicated.

But I also don’t know normal schedules or troop deployment levels. And certainly wouldn’t be told when they are ramping up deployments!

Seems a bit high based on my understanding from living here the last few years and what a few pilots I have talked to have indicated.

But I also don’t know normal schedules or troop deployment levels. And certainly wouldn’t be told when they are ramping up deployments!
I've been taking a break from arguing with right wing sympathiser and I''ve been watching YouTube live from Coningsby with the Raptors arriving. Relaxing but menacing at the same time.
Lakenheath, sorry.

I think tankers have just come in from Alaska. Two just came over high north Manchester landed at Mildenhall...another 6 following. Would that be normal?
Usually this just means that they're rotating deployed tankers or they could be trailing more fighter jets into Europe. Where they head afterwards (if anywhere) would certainly be interesting.

One crazy thing that I've noticed is the insane level of GPS jamming and spoofing that is happening in Israel. They're even spoofing the position of aircraft in the area to point towards Beirut airport... This is probably to combat the Iranian drone threat.

Go on Flightradar and look at Beirut airport (search: OLBA), sometimes aircraft appear on the ground there which are actually airborne flying hundreds of miles away.

Usually this just means that they're rotating deployed tankers or they could be trailing more fighter jets into Europe. Where they head afterwards (if anywhere) would certainly be interesting.

One crazy thing that I've noticed is the insane level of GPS jamming and spoofing that is happening in Israel. They're even spoofing the position of aircraft in the area to point towards Beirut airport... This is probably to combat the Iranian drone threat.

Go on Flightradar and look at Beirut airport (search: OLBA), there are a ton of aircraft that appear on the ground there which are actually airborne and flying hundreds of miles away.
Yeah, I'd noticed the unusual tracking there.

Christ almighty…

“But we don’t know what the prisoner said to the guards to warrant that ‘corrective action’, so how do we know it was wrong? Besides, Hamas did horrific things to Israelis on 7 October. This just shows that Israel not only has a better control of its soldiers but also still has the moral high ground.” — One of our resident Israeli far-right apologists will undoubtedly tell us shortly

Biden administration sending more jets and warships to help Israel along with a billion dollars sent just 3 months ago.

I think if the Israelis crush Palestine and keep Iran at arms length the democrats surely beat Trump to presidency.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.