Issues in Paris again... breaking

The stuff about Brussels wasn't really relevant to the thread, so the posts were removed.
Ffs. If I click on a thread about hostages in Paris, I want to be informed about the socio-economic, cultural and aesthetic qualities of the capital of a different country altogether. Bloody Nazi moderating.

Ffs. If I click on a thread about hostages in Paris, I want to be informed about the socio-economic, cultural and aesthetic qualities of the capital of a different country altogether. Bloody Nazi moderating.

To be fair, the guy who brought up Brussels was implying how bad the security/terrorism is Europe-wide, especially in Brussels. So it wasn't irrelevant although not strictly relevant but then again, neither is 99% of stuff written on here.

Not sure how it can be unrelated to terror either. I might have read the same article as Ric in the Guardian where it says it has nothing to do with terrorism yet at the same time says the guy 'wishes to give [a letter] to the Iranian ambassador with the request that the ambassador hands it over to the French authorities'. Unless the implication is that only people who shout 'Allahu Akbar' are terrorists or the guy's sending the Iranian ambassador a greeting card.

To be fair, the guy who brought up Brussels was implying how bad the security/terrorism is Europe-wide, especially in Brussels. So it wasn't irrelevant although not strictly relevant but then again, neither is 99% of stuff written on here.

Not sure how it can be unrelated to terror either. I might have read the same article as Ric in the Guardian where it says it has nothing to do with terrorism yet at the same time says the guy 'wishes to give [a letter] to the Iranian ambassador with the request that the ambassador hands it over to the French authorities'. Unless the implication is that only people who shout 'Allahu Akbar' are terrorists, seems like this guy has got some sort of political motivation.
He could well have been denied asylum status and snapped ala the Egyptian lad earlier this year in Ireland. Doesn't make him a terrorist.

Unless I'm living in a parallel universe, that's the very definition of a terrorist.
No, it's not, in the case of the Irish incident it's the definition of somebody panicking over the prospect of being deported back to a country where there life is in danger and deciding being locked up is preferential.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.