Istanbul CL Final chaos | City Matters statement (p 133)

Can't understand it why didn't they play it at Galatasari much nearer City centre. The equivalent would be Manchester hosting it but playing it at Salford rugby, sticking one set of fans on the unfinished trams and putting an inadequate bus service for the others, even then vastly nearer town. You can bet everyone would be screaming it should have been held at the Etihad or the swamp.
More like Manchester hosting it, but playing in Bolton

Have City made any comments yet ?

IMO they are also complicit for not being aware and proactive afore the event and remaining incommunicado after it.

Is there summat oop ?

Where’s Bernard ?

Of course they're aware. Unfortunately our loyalty never seems to be reciprocated. I'm big enough and ugly enough to look after myself but the way they haven't already called UEFA out on behalf of the more vulnerable members of our fanbase is shameful.

Can't understand it why didn't they play it at Galatasari much nearer City centre. The equivalent would be Manchester hosting it but playing it at Salford rugby, sticking one set of fans on the unfinished trams and putting an inadequate bus service for the others, even then vastly nearer town. You can bet everyone would be screaming it should have been held at the Etihad or the swamp.
Because it only holds 52,000 and they always use a stadium that holds 70,000+

Have City made any comments yet ?

IMO they are also complicit for not being aware and proactive afore the event and remaining incommunicado after it.

Is there summat oop ?

Where’s Bernard ?
It’s like Covid, how do you think City could have envisioned this shit show? I and my group of FOC’s got through it but don’t blame it on the club, it’s down to the UEFA wankers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.