It’s time to banish the miserable gits

would have 3 CL's if he was still here.
Do you honestly believe that are just on the wind up. I don’t know you well enough to decide.

mancini although a great manger had at his disposal some of the most talented footballers in a generation and we just about scraped the league. In Europe we were constantly found out by some average sides. Now I’m not for one second saying that pep has done wonders for us in Europe but come on there is no way Mancini would have won 3 champs leagues.

Do you honestly believe that are just on the wind up. I don’t know you well enough to decide.

mancini although a great manger had at his disposal some of the most talented footballers in a generation and we just about scraped the league. In Europe we were constantly found out by some average sides. Now I’m not for one second saying that pep has done wonders for us in Europe but come on there is no way Mancini would have won 3 champs leagues.
What has Mancini done since leaving city? Not much.
Easy for Jill to come up with statements like that which can never be tested.
I still like Mancini and was rooting for him at the euros.

Billy had a theory last week that the stupidest posters on the forum can’t enjoy our recent success or say a good word about Pep or Txiki because they never ever got over his sacking.

imagine supporting a club your whole life and missing out on the most glorious era in its history because you have the football knowledge of a small domestic animal.

he would have beaten Monaco Lyon and Chelsea.
all 3 thrown by wrong line ups and terrible tactics .

i get he's a good manager but boy he drops some right clangers, which some on here simply refuse to acknowledge. they sound like dippers .

After 13 yrs of BM, I am pretty sure #Bill is chuckling at every outraged response to his posts. "Opens door, removes pin and rolls the grenade onto the platform. Sits back and pours a stiff one". The beauty of the pre-seated stadia was being able to avoid such negativity, nowadays not so easy. The ignore option on the forum is however.
Years of post-match discussions with mates you stood with at the game, leaves the conclusion that "people see what they wanna see", and will never change.

Billy had a theory last week that the stupidest posters on the forum can’t enjoy our recent success or say a good word about Pep or Txiki because they never ever got over his sacking.

imagine supporting a club your whole life and missing out on the most glorious era in its history because you have the football knowledge of a small domestic animal.
i think you are being rude and disrespectful . it surprises me from you to be honest.
of course people on here act like ten men and bully people off the forum because they have a different point of view .

well it won't work with me so cut the fucking shit out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.