It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Is it quiet because of the fact it's still May, window in Europe not yet open, players contracts seem to run to end of June?
If we trust Khaldoon (which I do) then be patient because it's all in place........ And as for Yaya......... Going nowhere storm in a teacup.

Joe Hart's Dandruff said:
FantasyIreland said:
^^
Javi and Jimmy are chalk and cheese,i'm not sure where your coming from?

Jimmy is more than capable of doing what Javi does, and he has stated he wants to play in the middle. He is going to have to adjust his game a bit, but this should work for him in the long run as he is quite wasteful from an attacking point of view.

We'll have to disagree on that.

While Jimmy is a very useful squad member,he has neither the discipline,awareness or intelligence to play the sweeper/anchor role.

I've never been Garcia's biggest fan.....however,both physically and tactically,he is far superior to Jimmy in this position.

Daz_Blue said:
Khaldoon said we will be swifter this year in signing players.......was Navas the first announced last year and if so can anyone remember the date ?
Start of june, maybe the 4th?

Daz_Blue said:
Khaldoon said we will be swifter this year in signing players.......was Navas the first announced last year and if so can anyone remember the date ?

Fernandinho was the first one on 6th June.

MeatHunterrr said:
Daz_Blue said:

Fernandinho was the first one on 6th June.

Thats the key, we have to wait until we enter the month of June, and the first working day and then KaBoom!!!

Or it might be Ker-plunk!!

We'll have to wait and see.

We're Doomed, I tell ya we're all doomed.
According to all the transfer speculation so far & we are only two weeks in from the end of season, these are the players who could possibly move.

Pantilimon - Arsenal
Richards - Everyone
Lescott - Everyone
Kompany - Barcelona
Kolarov - Juventus/Monaco
Clichy - Juventus
Yaya - PSG/ Barcelona
Rodwell - Everton
Milner - Spurs/Everton
Silva - Barcelona
Dzeko- Dortmand/ Valencia
Aguero - Real Madrid / Barcelona

Roll on 1st September

Obviously very early days but if you had told me a couple of weeks ago that Yaya, Milner and maybe even Aguero might be thinking of leaving, and we would have given Boyata another two years here...I wouldn't have believed it.

Hopefully they all stay, Boyata improves and we get some decent players in soon, as Khaldoon said in his interview.

Cobwebcat said:
Obviously very early days but if you had told me a couple of weeks ago that Yaya, Milner and maybe even Aguero might be thinking of leaving, and we would have given Boyata another two years here...I wouldn't have believed it.

Hopefully they all stay, Boyata improves and we get some decent players in soon, as Khaldoon said in his interview.

Where has aguero said he is thinking of leaving? He only said last week he couldn't wait to win more trophies with us next season BELIEVE ME HE'S GOING KNOWHERE!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.