It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

If I remember rightly doesn't our financial year finish at the end of May so it could be we don't want any contracts signed until June so it will go onto next years accounts.

uwe rosler 28 said:
Cobwebcat said:
Obviously very early days but if you had told me a couple of weeks ago that Yaya, Milner and maybe even Aguero might be thinking of leaving, and we would have given Boyata another two years here...I wouldn't have believed it.

Hopefully they all stay, Boyata improves and we get some decent players in soon, as Khaldoon said in his interview.

Where has aguero said he is thinking of leaving? He only said last week he couldn't wait to win more trophies with us next season BELIEVE ME HE'S GOING KNOWHERE!

I know..thats why I said maybe. It was reported on Talkshite as I was driving in it was a possible after RM lost out on goofy.

Hihosilva said:
We're Doomed, I tell ya we're all doomed.
According to all the transfer speculation so far & we are only two weeks in from the end of season, these are the players who could possibly move.

Pantilimon - Arsenal
Richards - Everyone
Lescott - Everyone
Kompany - Barcelona
Kolarov - Juventus/Monaco
Clichy - Juventus
Yaya - PSG/ Barcelona
Rodwell - Everton
Milner - Spurs/Everton
Silva - Barcelona
Dzeko- Dortmand/ Valencia
Aguero - Real Madrid / Barcelona

Roll on 1st September

You forgot Negredo to Inter we're doomed I tell yer.

nmc said:
Hihosilva said:
We're Doomed, I tell ya we're all doomed.
According to all the transfer speculation so far & we are only two weeks in from the end of season, these are the players who could possibly move.

Pantilimon - Arsenal
Richards - Everyone
Lescott - Everyone
Kompany - Barcelona
Kolarov - Juventus/Monaco
Clichy - Juventus
Yaya - PSG/ Barcelona
Rodwell - Everton
Milner - Spurs/Everton
Silva - Barcelona
Dzeko- Dortmand/ Valencia
Aguero - Real Madrid / Barcelona

Roll on 1st September

You forgot Negredo to Inter we're doomed I tell yer.
so its going to be.

...........................................................HART...........................................................................

ZABALETA............................BENATIA....................DEMICHELIS..................................SAGNA

....................................................GARCIA.........FERNANDO.................................................

NAVAS....................................................FERNANDINHO.......................................NASRI..........

...................................................... JOVETIC.........................................................................

seriously now. where do you think we'd end up if we played that team every league game and obviously they all stayed 100% fit. top 5?

Well it has been a quiet day today even on the Yayagate front.

Lescott and Pants have gone and it seems that Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany, Demichelis, Clichy, Fernandinho, Silva, Nasri, Navas and Jovetic are all deffo staying - that's 10 - sorry and Boyata - that's 11

So how many of Richards, Nastasic, Kolarov, Garcia, Yaya, Rodwell, Milner, Dzeko, Negredo and Aguero will join them and our new recruits?

I say 4 so if I'm right that makes 6 more on their merry way to pastures new

Well seems to be warming up at least, looks like positive news for Sagna and Fernando, next week by the sounds of it and then we can take it from there. If Arsenal aren't interested and we have already spoken to Fabregas might be something that will happen shortly after world cup than before it, by which time we will know what is happening with Yaya.

Rammyblues said:
Well seems to be warming up at least, looks like positive news for Sagna and Fernando, next week by the sounds of it and then we can take it from there. If Arsenal aren't interested and we have already spoken to Fabregas might be something that will happen shortly after world cup than before it, by which time we will know what is happening with Yaya.
It would be a beyond brilliant to get in three locally trained lads of the quality of Fabregas, Shaw and Pogba to add to Sagna, Fernando, Mangala and Di Maria. It couldn't happen - could it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.