It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

If we end up with Benatia, Sagna, Back up keeper (Shay Given or Kieran Westwood) Fabregas and Fernando and promote Lopes and Rekik to the first team squad something like below It would be beyond belief.

Hart/ back up keeper

Zab
Sagna

Komps
Benatia

Demichelis
Nasty/Rekik

Kolorov
Clichy

Navas/Lopes or Milner

Silva
Nasri

Yaya
Fabregas

Fernandhino
Fernando

Dzeko
Negredo
Aguero
Jovetic

What on earth is wrong with the above.

Rammyblues said:
If we end up with Benatia, Sagna, Back up keeper (Shay Given or Kieran Westwood) Fabregas and Fernando and promote Lopes and Rekik to the first team squad something like below It would be beyond belief.

Hart/ back up keeper

Zab
Sagna

Komps
Benatia/Mangala

Demichelis
Nasty/Rekik

Kolorov
Clichy

Navas/Lopes or Milner

Silva
Nasri

Yaya
Fabregas

Fernandhino
Fernando

Dzeko
Negredo
Aguero
Jovetic

nowt but Shaw for Kolarov, Pogba for Milner and Di Maria for Negredo would be even better

George Hannah said:
Rammyblues said:

Hart/ back up keeper

Zab
Sagna

Komps
Benatia/Mangala

Demichelis
Nasty/Rekik

Kolorov
Clichy

Navas/Lopes or Milner

Silva
Nasri

Yaya
Fabregas

Fernandhino
Fernando

Dzeko
Negredo
Aguero
Jovetic

nowt but Shaw for Kolarov, Pogba for Milner and Di Maria for Negredo would be even better

You have remembered we are only allowed £49 mil over what we bring in ?

blueparrot said:
George Hannah said:
Rammyblues said:

Hart/ back up keeper

Zab
Sagna

Komps
Benatia/Mangala

Demichelis
Nasty/Rekik

Kolorov
Clichy

Navas/Lopes or Milner

Silva
Nasri

Yaya
Fabregas

Fernandhino
Fernando

Dzeko
Negredo
Aguero
Jovetic

amortisation is the way ahead ;-)

George Hannah said:
blueparrot said:
George Hannah said:

For the books yes but the £49 m restricton is for total spend this summer.

blueparrot said:
George Hannah said:
blueparrot said:

I thought that then I saw PSG's latest transfer! Also remember that when we break-even for the current year - we close the books as of today I believe - all the 2015/16 FFP restrictions and sanctions disappear. I don't think we'd need Yaya either.

George Hannah said:
blueparrot said:
George Hannah said:

I thought that then I saw PSG's latest transfer! Also remember that when we break-even for the current year - we close the books as of today I believe - all the 2015/16 FFP restrictions and sanctions disappear.

I could be getting myself into something I don't fully understand here, but I think PSG will have to sell to finish the window with £49 MIL net spend the same as us.
The current year books that has just closed won't be submitted to UEFA until next spring and I think if as expected they show a loss of less than 20 mill Euros then restrictions for next summer will all be lifted.

I am expecting a steady flow of players once every two or three days until we are done, 5 players max. Then expect to see a steady flow of players signing new contracts, with players then being allowed to leave hopefully before we start training so that come pre season the squad is in place and we are fully compliant on all fronts re squads etc etc. (This post was sponsored by Carlsberg)

Rammyblues said:

Hart/ back up keeper

Zab
Sagna

Komps
Benatia

Demichelis
Nasty/Rekik

Kolorov
Clichy

Navas/Lopes or Milner

Silva
Nasri

Yaya
Fabregas

Fernandhino
Fernando

Dzeko
Negredo
Aguero
Jovetic

Nothing, but who do you reckon would be left out of the CL squad list if we're limited to 13 foreign players? Currently there are 16 listed there. Just wondering.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.