It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Spursmad is on twitter for those pining for the days of wondering if we've signed Barry and Santa Cruz yet. He (if it is him) name checks bluemoon on his twitter bio.

https://twitter.com/SheikhManCity

Barton airport tomorrow is all I can say, it's happening!!!

Mr Ed (The Stables) said:
How did the 4pm press conference go, was there enough chairs?
UEFA took away the chairs along with the ladders, everyone had to stand. :(

n reddish blue said:
Barton airport tomorrow is all I can say, it's happening!!!

I'm on my way now with flask,sandwich& binoculars. Not sure who I'm looking for?

It is being reported that Gareth Barry is about to sign a 3 year deal with Everton which will send £2M our way

BringBackSwales said:
It is being reported that Gareth Barry is about to sign a 3 year deal with Everton which will send £2M our way

So soon our budget is £51.5m ;)

Mcfchamps said:
I hope we get :
Fabregas
Mangala
Fernando
Moreno
Pogba maybe ??

sell: Richards
Boyata
Garcia
Barry
Lescott
Sinclair

agree?
For £49m net spend?? Good luck with that.

abu13 said:
CityStu said:
The more I see the prices rumoured for Benatia or Mangala compared to the one reported for Fabregas, the more I want us to imitate Marcelo Bielsa's 3313 system he used when in charge of Chile (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/06/08/marcelo-bielsa-chile-world-cup-2010-tactics/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zonalmarking.net/2010/06/08/ ... 0-tactics/</a>). Whilst not necessarily practical, how fun would it be to see a line up of:

-------------------------- Hart

Zabaleta ---------- Kompany ------- Nasty/Demi

Fernando ---------- Toure ---------- Fernandinho

------------------------ Fabregas

Nasri ---------------- Aguero -------------------- Silva

i would love to see us play this formation if we were 4 up with 30 minutes to go, go for the kill.
If we were 4 up with 30 minutes to go, I'd probably stick with the formation that got us 4 up with 30 minutes to go!

We have no real news and what speculation we have had is running out of steam. Transfer forum is full of repetition from posters who know very little. What is apparent is that ITK s have lost what access they may or may not have had and City is running a very tight ship. Our results since loosing to Sunderland have shown we are on an upward curve for performance. Any changes forced on us by FFP quotas of players agitation will mean some rethinking but in the main we are in a good place to move forward regardless of the transfer activity.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.