It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfers

Re: It is oh so quiet in here thread for 2014 summer transfe

Still no incoming transfers, whats happening?. I thought they said that all our transfer deals would be done before the world cup starts. 8 days and counting, still nothing.

Not that I like it but maybe City are keeping all their cards close to their chest as long as they can!

Due to FFP if its seen we have spent £12mil here £25mil there then buying and selling clubs will know how much we have left to bargain with and it make other deals harder to negotiate.

BringBackSwales said:
It is being reported that Gareth Barry is about to sign a 3 year deal with Everton which will send £2M our way

Why would we get £2m? I thought he was out of contract?

Blueboy73 said:
Still no incoming transfers, whats happening?. I thought they said that all our transfer deals would be done before the world cup starts. 8 days and counting, still nothing.

They may well be done- just not signed & sealed.

GXCity said:
BringBackSwales said:
It is being reported that Gareth Barry is about to sign a 3 year deal with Everton which will send £2M our way

Think it was part of last years loan agreement that if he signed for them they would pay £2m. At least that's what I've read on here somewhere/

GXCity said:
BringBackSwales said:

Thinks it's to do with paying back his wages we paid to him while he was on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.