Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Italy are the better side and have gone through a much tougher side of the draw. I expect that Italy will win. But in a one-off, anything could happen. And England - although I don't rate them top-5 in the world - are nonetheless an extremely good side.

The upcoming final should be a good match.

Anyone seen that Robin Williams/Matt Damon (a young Matt Damon) "it's coming home" video clip? I'm guessing it may be off Goodwill Hunting (never actually watched it). I got it sent to me on WhatsApp, but I can't see a way to download it to post on YT or on twitter.

*edit* Found it!

Last edited:
All national anthems are shite....apart from France and Italy......lyrically I prefer the Mexican one which is basically "come and have a go if you think you're hard enough"...

Henderson has to play instead of Rice.

I'd love Phil to play but taking off the blue tinted glasses, i think we would get more out of Sancho as i don't think he will drop Mount and Saka cannot play.

Must admit the national team has been and always will be way below City on my priorities , but feel immense pride in this team and if you’re English for fucks sake get behind them and support them on Sunday.

Can just see england doing this, almost as if its written in the stars. So much has been in their favour this tournament and wouldnt surprise me if that continues on sunday.
Italy being without Spinazzola is a huge blow, and you saw that on tuesday when a pretty average spain side took them to the wire.
England have more than enough in their locker to hurt Italy, and their pace up top could cause them real problems.

Must admit the national team has been and always will be way below City on my priorities , but feel immense pride in this team and if you’re English for fucks sake get behind them and support them on Sunday.
Couldn't have put it better myself.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.