Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You spend too much time worrying about united players.
Part of me want to see England win a major trophy in my Lifetime. Sadly the jingoistic bollocks that will come with it concerns me.

Put his best team and go for it. Not one dictated by brand name players.

Part of me want to see England win a major trophy in my Lifetime. Sadly the jingoistic bollocks that will come with it concerns me.

We know that we'll get some crap from the tabloids, Tory MPs and "England Fans" whenever we win, but you'll also have Southgate giving an earnest interview after the match telling the Italian players' mums to make sure they give their sons big hugs when they return home (and he'll probably mention that it needs to be covid safe too).

We know that we'll get some crap from the tabloids, Tory MPs and "England Fans" whenever we win, but you'll also have Southgate giving an earnest interview after the match telling the Italian players' mums to make sure they give their sons big hugs when they return home (and he'll probably mention that it needs to be covid safe too).
For once I agreed with Ratboy last night saying Southgate is acting like a proper leader of a country with his attitude.

I can't see him going in for a fight with Bobby on the touchline. He's more of a put a table out with a couple of bottles of wine and toasting him.

Strange stance to take when Sancho was replaced for a fit again Saka. There is no place in the front three for Rashford, so he won't start.

You can't get away from the hyperbole my radio was on 5live. That lasted 5 mins before I couldn't stand it anymore. Bunged on radio 2 and zoe fucking ball was hysterical.

I've never been so emotional she says, what not for the birth of your child, your wedding, a death of a loved one, never for your own team whoever that is.

What does she do then? Plays voicemails from Rob ' I'm funny coz I have big teeth ' Beckett.

Celebrity ticket grabber Rob's list of several voicemails include

I'm standing next to some England fans

It's 1 1

I need a chicken burger

I've lost my voice(no you haven't you sound fine)

We won I'm so emotional(voice still fine)

Who the fuck as a huge football fan spends their time on the phone going on about chicken burgers. Fake ****.

Every Co presenter,guest ,news reader zoe is asking how emotional they are. How she loves everyone.

Your a grown woman for Christ's sake not a fucking teenager after a BTS concert.

We beat Denmark in extra time in our own stadium get some perspective love.

Finally she shut the fuck up for some music, 3 lions.

Fuck knows what she will do if we win on Sunday.
Hopefully spontaneously combust.

We definitely don't need 3 players that can all operate defensively - thats 8 like minded players behind the ball which clearly limits our options and our potential.
Last night was crying out for one of Rice or Philips to be replaced,and later Foden for Mount,it would have made our task of dismantling Denmark much easier.
It is clearly serving Southgate well,but we havent yet played against a ruthless outfit,and this rather not lose rather than go for the win approach is both restrictive and painful at times.
Think if Southgate wants two defensive mids then he should play Henderson instead of Rice. At least he can spot a pass forward, which I've yet to see Rice do. Would prefer Grealish or Foden to start just because they can keep the ball under a press which we couldn't seem to do last night. Southgate also needs to tell the Pickford to stop kicking it long as it either went out or to the Danes.

I wonder how Mancini is going to approach this, because if he thinks he can counterattack like he did vs. Spain and Belgium, he's going to find out very quickly that counterattacking a side with Kyle Walker in the backline is futile.

For England, he doesn't just defend the right side, he's coming across and mopping up anything played in between Shaw and Maguire as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.