Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yes of course he could but when the lads I mentioned were stepping up to take pengys these seasoned pros could have said leave it to me. But they did not.
Well we don't know do we? The manager picks the team. I assume he picks the penalty takers. The manager subbed on Rasford and Sancho ar 119 minutes. I wonder why,? I assume it was to take pens.

This what it is. Mancini is the coach that won us the FA cup the premiere league and just coached the England team. Southgate is a fucking joke. Watched the game with 30 odd people From all parts of the country and too a man and women all said what kind of football is this. Why did we park the bus.

If you think England played their best game, and could not do anymore, then I salute your opinion.
If you think that they didn't then don't come on here telling me that I should be thankful just to be in the experience of the fecking game!!!
Where did I say England played their best game, no they didn't, not what I would have played but I'm not the England manager.We made a final we've not done that for 55 years so don't tell me going out in the group stages is anything like losing in the final.

Roy Keane blames Sterling and Grealish for allowing Saka to take the pen

Rashford and Sancho as well as Grey Gareth for telling him to take it are blameless apparently

can anybody work out the tenous link!?!?

I don't agree with bringing a player on for two minutes (because presumaably you didn't expect him to make a big difference during the game) yet then expecting that player that may have only touched the ball three times, to take a penalty. Maybe it's just my way of thinking - but it doesn't make much sense to me.

Roy Keane blames Sterling and Grealish for allowing Saka to take the pen

Rashford and Sancho as well as Grey Gareth for telling him to take it are blameless apparently

can anybody work out the tenous link!?!?

It's like no one has seen Sterling take a penalty. He would have missed 100% which is why he didn't take one.

Your earlier comment implied your mixed loyalties in this game was due to the city interest on either side. Spain didn’t feature.

Mancini, great manager though he was, is no longer anything to do with City. So logic suggests from a City point of view you’d support the team with several current City players - in this game which is nothing to do with Spain.
Did you gloss the part where I said he is my favorite manager. I also prefer Italy way more than England. It's a cultural thing especially since I'm from a Latin country. See there's a lot of things that go behind which countries people support in International football than just lazily counting the number of players from their favorite club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.