Italy v England | Euro 2020 Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haha Wembley officials trying to claim no ticket less fans breached the stadium. Then they see all the social media stuff proving otherwise and quickly update their statement to claim "some" fans got in but they were all out by halftime, how the hell did they manage that then?

Wembley is well known especially amongst blues as being piss poor with security, all on them for skimping with security.
Sky news had a reporter doing a piece to camera whilst they all stormed the barriers and pushed their way up the wembley steps.

Someone in their PR department is going to get a fucking and I think they can kiss their 2030 WC bid goodbye after UEFA fine them.

Look, you are not understanding the new role a goalkeeper plays.
Shot stopping is just one of many aspects of the role. It has now become the most technical position in the entire team. But if you think that the speed at which a goalkeeper moves his hands to stop a ball is all its about then you are a touch ignorant.
Shot stopping, collecting high balls, punching, mixing shit up in a mele, short passing, long passing, long balls, penalty saving, strong at corners, composure in pressure situations, sweeper keeper, courage, triangles in the box, comfortable on the ball.
Pickford has only half of those qualities I have listed there.
I'm not a fan of Pickford in general but overall he had a very good tournament. he contributed to the team getting as far as they did rather than being a hindrance. There's nobody else anywhere near as good as him right now unfortunately.

Disappointing that Southgate has been gifted the best attacking squad in a generation and choosing to shy away from it. Even more disappointing that someone so emotionally intelligent brings on 2 players whose sole role is to take a pen and who then fail. Of all of them, they shouldn’t have been placed in that position, but picking a fucking 19 year old for the last one was just such a poor judgement. And it really shouldn’t be an issue but in reality it was always going to be with the Troglodytes on the internet, the choice of players was placing too much pressure on vulnerable shoulders.

Last edited:
Can anyone at all tell me the difference between tonight's performance and the one against Croatia 3 years ago.
The similarities are shocking.
THAT is because of a cowardly manager. And a manager that cannot manage at the highest level.
The very best thing to do now is to remove Beardy Gaz, and get a new manager on board (not Aidy Bootroyd btw). He has taken this squad as far as he can.
A man should know his limitations!

How can you not realize that taking a penalty in training or practice is absolutely nothing like the real deal. Shocking that Southgate who is lauded for being a bright intelligent coach would not realize this and put these kids under that much pressure in a game of this magnitude. And don't tell me it was an on the spot decision, this was his plan and had time to consider the physocolgical impact but he didn't. Southgate needs to go. Well Done Mancini! He is on a completely different level to Southgate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.