Italy v Spain | Euro 2020 Semi Final

What will the result be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Spain were unlucky. The Garcia Laporte axis worked well.And they were far more creative. But in the first half when they were dominant they didn't score and Italy needed one chance.
Before the game thought Italy would cause England more problems but had Span won I'm not sure we would have seen much of the ball!

If we do beat Denmark and we create similar amount of chances in the final , we have a decent chance because our forwards are more clinical than Spain , much as i admire Mancini's team they did give up a lot of chances against Spain and if they had a decent finisher Spain would have won 3-1 or 4-1.
Mancini and his team have a winning mentality , they are not bothered about possesion and passing teams off the pitch , they will defend for their lives and will be ruthless on the counter attack , 30 odd games unbeaten is some achievement and it will take something special to beat them.

Meanwhile on ITV ....

Andross Townsend: If I'm Marcus Rashford, I would be rubbing my hands at the prospect of facing the Italian defenders.

Great to see Italy get through. They've been the most entertaining and most efficient team in the tournament.
A final against England would be a fitting end to the tournament - the two meanest defences, the most dangerous strikers. It could be anybody's game.

Just get past Denmark, England!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.