ITK Roque Santa Cruz

Anyone not think he might have been dragging his heals for the remainder of the season and didnt wanna play for them so he dragged his injury out?

coops said:
Anyone not think he might have been dragging his heals for the remainder of the season and didnt wanna play for them so he dragged his injury out?

that has crossed my mind on more than one occasion, why risk making it worse and risk any transfer in the offing

actually excellent signing. how do barca play eto one side , messi other side , and henry in the middle , swap tevez with messi and rsc wiv henry and uv got an outstanding strike force.

azatheblue said:
actually excellent signing. how do barca play eto one side , messi other side , and henry in the middle , swap tevez with messi and rsc wiv henry and uv got an outstanding strike force.
So you'd play RSC instead of Robinho?

Spursmad

how can you be so sure he has signed mate? not trying doubt you or anything, its just we have posts like that on here day in day out, not saw all your posts just a few, so thats why not doubting you, but would like bit more info mate if poss

Danny St.helens CTID said:
Spursmad

how can you be so sure he has signed mate? not trying doubt you or anything, its just we have posts like that on here day in day out, not saw all your posts just a few, so thats why not doubting you, but would like bit more info mate if poss

My source is as good as it gets, check out my posts in here and read the comment from Manc in London.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495</a>

if we are in for santa cruz, why not take a punt on peter crouch?? crouch doesnt get injured every other week, he cant half head a ball, and he knows where the goal is!! If santa cruz is gunna be a target man that holds the ball up and scores goals with his head, crouch is just as good. I read on teletext that liverpool want him for 4 million, bargain!!

spursmad321 said:
Spursmad

My source is as good as it gets, check out my posts in here and read the comment from Manc in London.

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=125495</a>

Fair play mate...keep us updated please.

you have also put u will pm people more information, what info is this mate?

What I mean't was regarding TheNews being a fraud.

All ITK info I receive will be posted to the main board.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.