ITK Roque Santa Cruz

feedthegoat2007 said:
simon23 said:
it wouldnt suprise me at all if we ended up with RSC

Mh has said numerous times that we need a front man who is big and can win the ball in the air etc etc.....RSC fits this bill and Mh has worked with him before......

I only hope that he is not the only forward we go for........tevez doesnt fit the bill of an out and out forward either

a front 4-5 of:

rsc
bellamy
tevez
boj
????????......this last place needs to be an eto'o/torres/drogba type player.....an all round forward who can lead the line with power and pace and strength....both good on teh ground and in the air........all theother four poseess one or more of these qualities but not all of them

add cover for swp (weiss??) and a footballing centre half and that would eb a good start to the squad building

get rid of vass, benjani, evans, sturridge, jo and caceido
the trouble is rsc,boj and bellamy are continually injured and miss large chunks of the season

true, bellamy is a constant injury concern.
boj...i think he has just been very unlucky....two totally unrelated injuries (whereas bellamy is usually the same sort of injuries)
RSC.not sure what his injury history is like, whether it is reoccuring injuries or just random ones

This would be a great signing in my opinion. Top quality player, and the type of player that we don't have at the moment. Just make sure that the medical is a thorough one please!

better than what we have and it will piss bent harry off.so i am happy with him as long as we get a few others

IF he can stay fit and
IF he can replicate his form from season before last

then he could be a good player for us

Two damn big "IFs" though.............................

bluemoondays said:
IF he can stay fit and
IF he can replicate his form from season before last

then he could be a good player for us

Two damn big "IFs" though.............................
The big worry is that since he left his homeland he has only had one good season.

I'm not keen on buying him, but if we do we must not pay anywhere near what we were prepared to pay in January.

Teach twats like Fat Sam that it's not in their best interests to piss us about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.