ITK Roque Santa Cruz

Could be a very good signing.

The system we play desperately needs a focal point to lead the attack, particularly in away games. The two positions we needed to sort most were the link between defence and attack (Barry) and the centre forward.

johnmc said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:
I can't see him having signed already in all honesty mate, mainly coz Fat Sam wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut if he had. I've nothing against RSC except for his injury record. If he comes in with 2/3 other strikers then he could be a really good signing but if we're going to be relying on him then it's a huge gamble.

City have been putting Non disclosure notices on deals at the minute have't they. Or maybe its 99% done. I'm only speculating.

I do know he was in a solicitors about 6 weeks ago on quay street talking about an employemt contract issue. whether that was regarding his contract with blackburn or someone else i don't know

Oh right, fair play mate. Just you know what a twister Fat Sam is, would never have thought he'd go for non disclosure. Sure we'll find out soon as Hughes seems as keen as us to get the deals done quickly!

The Fixer said:
Does anyone think if rsc comes perhaps eto'o wont or would we buy both?

possibly but all top teams have 4 strikers. Are any that we currently have good enough? beMay Boj still deserves a chance but will prob leave. Evans and Sturridge can go for me. Big Phil being the youngster who we keep. So Bellamy, Tevez, RSC and Eto with Phil up and coming. Not too bad that is it.

Heard pretty much the same thing, Hughes is a big admirer of RSC, lets see what happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.