ITK Roque Santa Cruz

Quality player. Has everything we need. Only a fool would object on footballing grounds. BUT: can he stay fit?

We also mustn't pay too much, as fat shit Sam needs teaching a lesson. £12m tops. £8m would be fair.

Lets not forget that Bayern ****** let him go for £3million because of his time on the treatment table. For us to pay the reported £18million for him to do the same for us is just stupid business IMO.

Personally i think RSC has signed already, GC wants a higher profile signing to be made before it is announced however as he knows a lot of fans will be underwhelmed by it.

Good signing for me.

johnmc said:
Personally i think RSC has signed already, GC wants a higher profile signing to be made before it is announced however as he knows a lot of fans will be underwhelmed by it.

Good signing for me.

I can't see him having signed already in all honesty mate, mainly coz Fat Sam wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut if he had. I've nothing against RSC except for his injury record. If he comes in with 2/3 other strikers then he could be a really good signing but if we're going to be relying on him then it's a huge gamble.

He had athroscopy on his right knee towards the end of the season. It was reported that no major surgical procedure was required, and that the long term prognosis was excellent.

He has had a lot of injury problems in his career, but that doesn't mean he will continue to suffer, that depends on the nature of the injury. Hughes, and his medical staff should know a lot more about his health than all you cynics who are commenting with very little knowledge of the player, or sports medicine.

Bellamy's Caddy said:
I can't see him having signed already in all honesty mate, mainly coz Fat Sam wouldn't have been able to keep his mouth shut if he had. I've nothing against RSC except for his injury record. If he comes in with 2/3 other strikers then he could be a really good signing but if we're going to be relying on him then it's a huge gamble.

City have been putting Non disclosure notices on deals at the minute have't they. Or maybe its 99% done. I'm only speculating.

I do know he was in a solicitors about 6 weeks ago on quay street talking about an employemt contract issue. whether that was regarding his contract with blackburn or someone else i don't know

johnmc said:
Bellamy's Caddy said:

City have been putting Non disclosure notices on deals at the minute have't they. Or maybe its 99% done. I'm only speculating.

I do know he was in a solicitors about 6 weeks ago on quay street talking about an employemt contract issue. whether that was regarding his contract with blackburn or someone else i don't know

Is that the word on the street?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.