ITK Roque Santa Cruz

it wouldnt suprise me at all if we ended up with RSC

Mh has said numerous times that we need a front man who is big and can win the ball in the air etc etc.....RSC fits this bill and Mh has worked with him before......

I only hope that he is not the only forward we go for........tevez doesnt fit the bill of an out and out forward either

a front 4-5 of:

rsc
bellamy
tevez
boj
????????......this last place needs to be an eto'o/torres/drogba type player.....an all round forward who can lead the line with power and pace and strength....both good on teh ground and in the air........all theother four poseess one or more of these qualities but not all of them

add cover for swp (weiss??) and a footballing centre half and that would eb a good start to the squad building

get rid of vass, benjani, evans, sturridge, jo and caceido

Danny St.helens CTID said:
maybe so but this guy is a crock, far too long on injury table for me

will we ever learn??

I have to agree. 235 games in 11 seasons isn't good. I hope he and Bellamy got on because they'll be spending a lot of time together.

simon23 said:
it wouldnt suprise me at all if we ended up with RSC

Mh has said numerous times that we need a front man who is big and can win the ball in the air etc etc.....RSC fits this bill and Mh has worked with him before......

I only hope that he is not the only forward we go for........tevez doesnt fit the bill of an out and out forward either

a front 4-5 of:

rsc
bellamy
tevez
boj
????????......this last place needs to be an eto'o/torres/drogba type player.....an all round forward who can lead the line with power and pace and strength....both good on teh ground and in the air........all theother four poseess one or more of these qualities but not all of them

add cover for swp (weiss??) and a footballing centre half and that would eb a good start to the squad building

get rid of vass, benjani, evans, sturridge, jo and caceido
the trouble is rsc,boj and bellamy are continually injured and miss large chunks of the season

dont agree about getting rid of big phil mate, hes been played up front on his tod all season, yet he aint done to bad for a young lad, and by the way he is a monster, i think big phils got a good future and i think we should stick by him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.