ITK Roque Santa Cruz

M35 Blue said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
RSC is overvalued, injury plagued and had one good season in the last ten...not the sort of player we need or City should aspire to have.

Agree, why we have continued to chase this transfer god knows, there are other strikers that could fit the bill and wouldn't be so injury prone

Same here!! we should be able to attract a less injury prone striker.

I guess as long as it does not prevent us from signing other quality forwards (i.e no roster limit) and he understands he has to stay healthy and perform to be in our plans, I don't see how this is a bad thing. If he's crocked we have other talent available, if he's healthy and performing Hughes has a good problem on his hands - which quality player do I play today?

Suffolk Blue Post subject: Re: ITK Roque Santa CruzPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:23 pm

We'll need to sign a small nippy Physio to complement him.

Class!

lust overlord Post subject: Re: ITK Roque Santa CruzPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:31 pm

Rag x 2.

Well he's not the superstar everyone was hoping for but if we sign him we've signed a good (albeit often injured) target man who we all know can preform in the league.

It's all about building a squad, I'm confident we will still sign other strikers. Instead Caicedo, Chad, Benjani hopefully we'll have Eto'o, Tevez, and RSC.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.