It's anti City Day!

mat said:
chesterbells said:
Sky Blue said:
Tueart sounds quite bitter...

I thought that too. He's also a master of stating the obvious

I nearly posted that on my first post. Glad i wasn't the only one who noticed.

I still think there's an underlying racial tone about the reporting. I will cite the difference in reporting on Team Beckham this week. The French press were unanimous that he played poorly for PSG whilst the British media started a campaign to get him back in England squad.
I think the fact our owners are from the middle east has a lot to do with it, the american owners meanwhile are hardly ever criticised.

Vincents Tackle said:
waspish said:
cibaman said:
If united were 15 points behind us today the press would be dominated by one topic: is it time for fergie to retire?

Last year when we were ahead all they talked about was how good we were nowt wrong with that and I loved it but do you see the difference?!

I seem to remember a lot of talk about how good Fergie was doing by keeping up with us despite having a vastly inferior squad.

Yes they Never got Criticised for any failures or there manager never got criticised for losing the title when 8 points ahead with 6 to go..

mat said:
I still think there's an underlying racial tone about the reporting.

Thought that when watching scumbag Paul Smith on the Sunday Supplement this morning.

Tony Fernandes got it as did Di Canio and Mancini......

Pigeonho said:
jrb said:
I don't recall Fergie getting slaughtered for losing an 8 point lead and the title last season.

Imagine if Mancini had done that, he would have got crucified by the press.

The trusted Hacks are already queuing to kiss Fergie's..........(fill in as appropriate) when United win the title.
Omg cat!
Just fucking chill out.
Never before have I witnessed an outpour of wet lettuce like this today. Boo fucking hoo.
Who cares! Who cares what someone we don't know writes about city?
Does it affect how you feel about the club?
Does it affect how a reading fan sees the club? Who cares?!
I tell you what. A serious post now with this agenda bollocks. I wish that all I had to wake up to each day was how other fans and journo's perceived city. I would have the easiest life in the world if that was all I had to be sour about.

If you don't care fair enough, but some of us do.

I find it tedious in the extreme that City are subjected to negative and mostly untrue stories week after week in the press.(Manager, players, wages, etc) Just take today for instance. Exactly jrb! Yet contrast and compare, not a single negative story about *Sir* or United today. In fact, when was the last time something negative was wrote about *Sir* or United in the press? Erm... Wait a minute! He wouldn't talk about the 6-1 because... It barely caused a ripple.

As many have stated on here. We afford these c***'s the hospitality of our club, so they can ultimately do a hatchet job on the club. Well get to f***! keep the few onboard who the club have decided to confide in, and f*** the rest off!

Simple as.

Pigeonho said:
Berkovic_blue said:
Pigeonho said:
OMG. WTF. They're all against us!!!
When the pain settles and you rest your head, of you not have anything else to worry about?
I literally cannot imagine being that arsed about anything someone said negative about anything of mine other than my kids. Anything else is laughable.

Change the record
The irony is unbearable!

What irony?

You're in every bleeding thread on the media. You must've repeated yourself in this one five times, surprised you don't get bored, everyone else fucking is

Pigeonho said:
When the pain settles and you rest your head, of you not have anything else to worry about?
I literally cannot imagine being that arsed about anything someone said negative about anything of mine other than my kids. Anything else is laughable.

But you seemed to be arsed quite a lot to come on here slagging blues off who if they want to think there's an agenda so be it, so fuckin what, they believe it and all evidence so far proves that to be true. Can you be arsed going to Wembley on Sunday like the true blue you perceive yourself to be.

RVZ Urmston said:
Pigeonho said:

But you seemed to be arsed quite a lot to come on here slagging blues off who if they want to think there's an agenda so be it, so fuckin what, they believe it and all evidence so far proves that to be true. Can you be arsed going to Wembley on Sunday like the true blue you perceive yourself to be.
What evidence?

ballinio said:
mat said:
chesterbells said:
I thought that too. He's also a master of stating the obvious

I nearly posted that on my first post. Glad i wasn't the only one who noticed.

I still think there's an underlying racial tone about the reporting. I will cite the difference in reporting on Team Beckham this week. The French press were unanimous that he played poorly for PSG whilst the British media started a campaign to get him back in England squad.
I think the fact our owners are from the middle east has a lot to do with it, the american owners meanwhile are hardly ever criticised.

Bang on the money.

They don't fit the national all Muslims are bastards narrative. Very little is mentioned about how are owners aren't only improving our club but also the city as a whole with their economic investment.

Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Pigeonho said:

What evidence?

What evidence do we have that you will be at Wembley on Sunday and why do you only come on the media/press debate? Why does it bug you that much, if you don't care what anybody says about City why do you bother what blues say about certain fuckin scumbags in the so called media.

even the self-proclaimed 'voice of sport' Hugh McIlvanney was at it in the Sunday Times this morning, pro-United this/anti-City that.
Mind you, he sounds (and looks) like a proper pompous **** who, I presume, supports them. Can anyone confirm this?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.