It's anti City Day!

RVZ Urmston said:
Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
But you seemed to be arsed quite a lot to come on here slagging blues off who if they want to think there's an agenda so be it, so fuckin what, they believe it and all evidence so far proves that to be true. Can you be arsed going to Wembley on Sunday like the true blue you perceive yourself to be.
What evidence?

What evidence do we have that you will be at Wembley on Sunday and why do you only come on the media/press debate? Why does it bug you that much, if you don't care what anybody says about City why do you bother what blues say about certain fuckin scumbags in the so called media.
I won't be there. I won't be there as I'm priced out. How would that affect the agenda issue though?

Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Pigeonho said:
OMG. WTF. They're all against us!!!
When the pain settles and you rest your head, of you not have anything else to worry about?
I literally cannot imagine being that arsed about anything someone said negative about anything of mine other than my kids. Anything else is laughable.

But you seemed to be arsed quite a lot to come on here slagging blues off who if they want to think there's an agenda so be it, so fuckin what, they believe it and all evidence so far proves that to be true. Can you be arsed going to Wembley on Sunday like the true blue you perceive yourself to be.
What evidence?

I won't post the rest of the article. However, what a croc of shite! For that article alone on the eve of the derby I would ban the Daily Star.

So how does Paul Hetherington know *CITY CHEIFS WARN MANCINI*? He doesn't. He's just made it up. A lie. Would he make something similar up about Fergie if..? Would he f***!

Put it this way. One of the journalists on Sunday Supplement stated the club/owners won't let any journalists near Ferran Soriano or Txiki Begiristain. Yet Paul Hetherington has somehow got a world exclusive on Mancini. Get to f***!

ROBERTO MANCINI’S days as Man City coach will be numbered if his side loses badly in tomorrow’s derby at Old Trafford.
F5BY85F.jpg

By Paul Hetherington <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/307823/City-chiefs-warn-Mancini/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/vie ... n-Mancini/</a>

*Loses badly*?

St Ives blue said:
even the self-proclaimed 'voice of sport' Hugh McIlvanney was at it in the Sunday Times this morning, pro-United this/anti-City that.
Mind you, he sounds (and looks) like a proper pompous **** who, I presume, supports them. Can anyone confirm this?

In fairness to him, he's had a big fall out with Taggart in the past. I also think he writes beautifully.

I read that article and what struck me was the fact that he wrote about united more than us, even though the article purported to be about City. That tells you a great deal about the thought processes of those that seek to "inform" us.

Anyone who cannot see the bias in the media against our club and in favour of united, is either brain dead or hopelessly deluded.

Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Pigeonho said:
What evidence?

What evidence do we have that you will be at Wembley on Sunday and why do you only come on the media/press debate? Why does it bug you that much, if you don't care what anybody says about City why do you bother what blues say about certain fuckin scumbags in the so called media.
I won't be there. I won't be there as I'm priced out. How would that affect the agenda issue though?
priced out ? i dont think i`ll be taking anymore lectures off you.

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Pmsl..

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
RVZ Urmston said:
Yes buddy. Three kids will do that, though I'm not bitter. I was there in the dark days, away and home. Presume you were too? (though it doesn't matter)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Ives blue said:
even the self-proclaimed 'voice of sport' Hugh McIlvanney was at it in the Sunday Times this morning, pro-United this/anti-City that.
Mind you, he sounds (and looks) like a proper pompous **** who, I presume, supports them. Can anyone confirm this?

In fairness to him, he's had a big fall out with Taggart in the past. I also think he writes beautifully.

I read that article and what struck me was the fact that he wrote about united more than us, even though the article purported to be about City. That tells you a great deal about the thought processes of those that seek to "inform" us.

Anyone who cannot see the bias in the media against our club and in favour of united, is either brain dead or hopelessly deluded.

Just a few weeks ago the 'voice of sport' filled his entire column with complete bollocks on how Barcelona are a spent force after they lost their first Champions League leg to AC Milan. I'm not kidding, but he said it would take 'a miracle for Barcelona to go through'.
If that constitutes the voice of sport in The Sunday Times then I think it may be worth switching to The Sun for a more informed opinion!

The Cherry(red) has been put on the cake.

Watch the wankfest unravel(Sky, MUEN, The Sun, The Mirror, etc)

[bigimg]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BHRnh-WCEAALp27.jpg:large[/bigimg]

That blue bit of the Town Hall is Stockport and it's full of empty seats. ;-)

gordondaviesmoustache said:
St Ives blue said:

Well, there's something we agree about...:-) Unfortunately, the bias (more like hatred) extends to UEFA and even the EU Parliament. The media can only take us down if we let them get to us, but Pratini and Co. have already done serious damage to 'The Project' and upcoming wage controls in the Prem could be also quite damaging.

All that said, the Daily Star is far and away the most rabid of all the City-hating media organs. Most of their expose-type sensationalistic articles are so ridiculous that normally NONE of the other City-hating entities will pick them up for the usual cut-and-paste merry-go-round.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.