It's anti City Day!

Its fear. They're shit scared. We have more than anyone, the ability to upset their applecart, and we will.

Skashion said:
ballinio said:
priced out ? i dont think i`ll be taking anymore lectures off you.
I know Pigeonho has refused free tickets to City in the past so I'm not entirely buying this excuse.
Free tickets ! perhaps the kids needed tucking into bed ? sorry to be harsh but what the fuck have we got wives for ? ffs

ballinio said:
Skashion said:
ballinio said:
priced out ? i dont think i`ll be taking anymore lectures off you.
I know Pigeonho has refused free tickets to City in the past so I'm not entirely buying this excuse.
Free tickets ! perhaps the kids needed tucking into bed ? sorry to be harsh but what the fuck have we got wives for ? ffs
Good, good.

Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Skashion said:
Good, good.
we both love the club , we disagree on the way the press should be treated but please dont tell me they dont hate us , we`ll end it there .

ballinio said:
Pigeonho said:
ballinio said:
Good, good.
we both love the club , we disagree on the way the press should be treated but please dont tell me they dont hate us , we`ll end it there .
I couldn't care less.

I don't understand why people don't think City fans are allowed to be upset by seeing bollocks and negative jibes written about something which, after friends and family, most people on here will love more than anything else. I don't get a paper but I do look at stuff online about City as I imagine most do, if people see a constant theme of negativity when it's not always deserved why shouldn't they be annoyed? I can pick the journalists which I think are either balanced about us or pro city on one hand, that's not the way the press should be imo.

I judge the people who believe the trash they scribble. Anyone with half a brain cell can see right through it. It should all be gone with the wind?

Even if we go there score a bagful and keep a clean sheet Tuesdays paprs are still gonna be full of 12 points blah blah bullshit. I say fuck the press and keep the jelly n ice cream stocked up cos this years a buck in the trend

Hot off the wires.

The Mirror.
Soft in the head! Mancini accuses other Premier League sides of giving Manchester United an easy ride
7 Apr 2013 22:31
Bobby Manc has been pondering why he's 15 points behind going into the Manchester derby – turns out it's the culture of fear what done it!

Aston%20Villa%20v%20Manchester%20City%20-%20Premier%20League-1743120.jpg

Bear with: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini trying to ignore a large furry figment of his imagination....

Yet none of us thought Bobby was......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.