It's anti City Day!

Out of interest, has anyone read the article by Henry Winter today, regarding Toures contract extension ?. If not go on to newsnow and it may still be on there. A very good read and very positive. I would try and copy/paste it, but alas I'm wank at tech stuff. If you find it read it and calm down.

Just found the article on newsnow man city, and its in the top stories column.

Please folks read it and sanity will be restored.

It's always anti-city day why get would up, we know their cunts, they know their cunts their mothers farthers, sisters and brothers know they're cunts, so in conclusion they're probably cunts.

I've had a read of the articles for the papers and it sounds to me like he has been told he is staying and is looking foward to the summer window.If he did go and see the sheikh i would say it was positive

every day is anti city day in the press.
yes there is a conspiracy in the press against city.

But when it gets down to it....f*ck em.

we are city. we know who we are. we know how we feel. we love the club. thats what counts and thats what upsets the red f*ckers from trafford.

Its been said before but who cares whether anybody likes us or not.

From what I can see our club is well run and going in the right direction despite this seasons drawbacks. If people dont like we are here to stay thats there problem.

I for one dont have an issue with another team winning the league because in truth we havent done enough ourselves to deserve it but I wish it was another team that were first other than Utd and certainly a nicer set of supporters.

lindy64 said:
Its been said before but who cares whether anybody likes us or not.

From what I can see our club is well run and going in the right direction despite this seasons drawbacks. If people dont like we are here to stay thats there problem.

I for one dont have an issue with another team winning the league because in truth we havent done enough ourselves to deserve it but I wish it was another team that were first other than Utd and certainly a nicer set of supporters.

Millwall sing about it.

Bang on cue the Sun excels itself.

Picture, headline, and story of Tevez in a high viz. Fergie taunts City about RVP.
Won't post a link. Feel free.

mscenterh750 said:
Out of interest, has anyone read the article by Henry Winter today, regarding Toures contract extension ?. If not go on to newsnow and it may still be on there. A very good read and very positive. I would try and copy/paste it, but alas I'm wank at tech stuff. If you find it read it and calm down.

Very good article.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9976395/Manchester-United-v-Manchester-City-Yaya-Toure-deal-shows-Citys-ambition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ition.html</a>

Bilboblue said:
mscenterh750 said:

Very good article.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9976395/Manchester-United-v-Manchester-City-Yaya-Toure-deal-shows-Citys-ambition.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... ition.html</a>

Strange as you can't find the article on the main DT football page but the negative one by Hilda Ogden is still there.

Have you seen the item on ESPN Soccernet web in which Roberto states that club approach games against the scum from a position of fear and they don't give 100% because they know they won't win - how very true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.