It's anti City Day!

Schmeichel blaming Mancini for this seasons slump.

I don't recall Schmeichel blaming Ferguson for last seasons slump.

It really has reached new depths this morning.

dennishasdoneit said:
Shirley said:
Bodicoteblue said:
I think some of you have rather overestimated the power of these semi-literate drunks!
What sort of impact do you believe their banal scribblings actually have on the club - precious little I would guess - and if we know they are talking sh*t then there is every reason to suspect that most others know this too.

Unfortunately these banal scribblings are read all around the world and fully believed by many which can only harm everything our owner is trying to achieve.
They know full well what they are writing and who will ultimately benefit from it all.

very well said.

I think the vast majority of the world who cannot read or write english could not give a fuck

jrb said:
Schmeichel blaming Mancini for this seasons slump.

I don't recall Schmeichel blaming Ferguson for last seasons slump.

It really has reached new depths this morning.
And there is plenty of time for it to become worse!

The sun today

Tevez in his hi viz turning up to his CS

Fergie - city never had a chance of signing van persie

jrb said:
Hot off the wires.

The Mirror.
Soft in the head! Mancini accuses other Premier League sides of giving Manchester United an easy ride
7 Apr 2013 22:31
Bobby Manc has been pondering why he's 15 points behind going into the Manchester derby – turns out it's the culture of fear what done it!

Aston%20Villa%20v%20Manchester%20City%20-%20Premier%20League-1743120.jpg

Bear with: Manchester City manager Roberto Mancini trying to ignore a large furry figment of his imagination....

Yet none of us thought Bobby was......

The daft sods shold have read the Mancini thread,noone in that thread suggeted Bobby might be gone at end of season or is not right man for job or a few other things

I don't think the press coverage is any worse than should be expected. We're about to play a derby, 15 points behind them. What are they going to write? And I think United, and Fergie in particular, would have been getting just as much stick if the positions were reversed.

Its going to be like this for the next few months. Better get used to it, grin and bear it, look forward to next season.

We can excuse the press just as much as we like and im sure pigeonho will be on to correct me soon but its the reporting on two exactly the same situations where it proves to be a problem. Take the CL issue with nani, nani was painted as a saint and the ref as dreadful and costing man utd a possible shot at the champions league victory even though they would have had another 5 matches. The same ref sent off Balotelli for the same challenge in the europa league and balo was painted as an idiot who cost his team the game its reporting such as that which irritates me.

Also is united win 3-2 at home against a poor team, it is reported that united prevail with a superb performance in a 5 goal thriller, if we do the same it is reported that we struggled to overcome a poor team.

and finally and most importantly, fergusons word is reported and quoted as gospel and no one ever dares challenge him even when he outright lies in his pressers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.