It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jollylescott said:
BlueDejong said:
James Ducker ‏@DuckerTheTimes

Bayern Munich latest challenger to #MCFC in pursuit of Javi Martinez. Inter and Roma interested in Kolarov

Yes its going to get into a streetfight for these top players. Good luck to our negotiators I hope they sharpened their skills in the United Nations! As for PSG they have a pipeline of money coming through but they still supposedly have to comply with FFP. Bring on the lawyers and accountants!

If Bayern are serious about wanting to sign Dzeko, I'd like to think we've told them to stay away from Martinez.

Edwaardz said:
I think this Thiago Silva to PSG stuff is most likely his agent trying to force Barca's hand.

PSG are the new city linked to every transfer and player to drive up prices and wages. Dont here the powers that be moaning about them spending money however. FFPR not mentioned on any PSG site!

Le Parisien reports that Thiago Silva arrived in Paris this morning and that he will be undergoing the medical check-ups later today.

PSG will secure the signature of AC Milan defender Thiago Silva tomorrow say L'Equipe. Fee expected to be between €40m and €50m

L'Equipe & Le Parisien today reporting that Thiago Silva is in Paris to discuss a possible move to #PSG. Fee in excess of €40m #Ligue1

Thiago Silva. Gone

BlueDejong said:
Le Parisien reports that Thiago Silva arrived in Paris this morning and that he will be undergoing the medical check-ups later today.

PSG will secure the signature of AC Milan defender Thiago Silva tomorrow say L'Equipe. Fee expected to be between €40m and €50m

L'Equipe & Le Parisien today reporting that Thiago Silva is in Paris to discuss a possible move to #PSG. Fee in excess of €40m #Ligue1

Thiago Silva. Gone

Good luck to them. Great signing if true

jonmcity said:
BlueDejong said:

Thiago Silva. Gone

At that money?

SWP's back said:
jonmcity said:
BlueDejong said:

Thiago Silva. Gone

At that money?

Don't think they care about the money. Will be interesting to see what Michel François Platini has to say!

jonmcity said:
SWP's back said:
jonmcity said:
At that money?

Don't think they care about the money. Will be interesting to see what Michel François Platini has to say!

absolutely deafening silence from Monsieur Platini no doubt. He only obsesses about one team. I am sure he goes to sleep at night scheming how to obliterate this club.

I don't think we are going to sign Thiago Silva even if these PSG rumours aren't true. Way too costly for a 28 year old defender...don't think Mancini is looking to spend 20m+ on a CB.

Maybe Milan will be back for Tevez?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.