It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:
It doesn't have to be fun for you, so long as it's fun for others. You can go & do something else.

Mr. K. intelligent

It is obvious that it does not have to be fun for me to share my point of view about the subject.

But you have contributed nothing.

If nothing is equal to zero, then my contribution is enormous to the subject literature review. it depends on how you use the zero

jonmcity said:
Possibly Thiago Alcantara -the man considered to be Andres Iniesta's heir

yes there have been quite a few rumours about him because of the difficulty of squeezing into the Barcelona midfield.

If we signed Thiago, Barcelona would inevitably put a buy-back clause (fee rising every year until it eventually expires if they don't want him back) in the deal so they could buy him back if he turned out to be a revelation. That's what they did with Bojan and Romeu, it's their new policy and makes the idea of signing a young Barcelona player a lot less enticing than it should be.

Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
Mr. K. intelligent

It is obvious that it does not have to be fun for me to share my point of view about the subject.

If nothing is equal to zero, then my contribution is enormous to the subject literature review. it depends on how you use the zero

Tolm used to give direct info, and still does occasionally, when that info doesn't pan out for what ever reason he usually gets a load of shit from idiots on the board so he moved onto the cryptic clues.

Its a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching a bunch of morons having an embolism if a lead doesn't pan out.

grunge said:
Millennium said:
Neville Kneville said:

Tolm used to give direct info, and still does occasionally, when that info doesn't pan out for what ever reason he usually gets a load of shit from idiots on the board so he moved onto the cryptic clues.

Its a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching a bunch of morons having an embolism is a lead doesn't pan out.

you have earned my respect sir

Thank you

Millennium said:
grunge said:

Its a hell of a lot more entertaining than watching a bunch of morons having an embolism is a lead doesn't pan out.

Thank you

No Worries mate.

By the same note, As you have experienced, other members get very defensive ( sometimes rightly, sometimes not ) when people question Tolm's way of posting.

Millennium said:
grunge said:

Thank you

He won't sleep now.<br /><br />-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm --<br /><br />
grunge said:
Millennium said:
grunge said:

Thank you

No Worries mate.

By the same note, As you have experienced, other members get very defensive ( sometimes rightly, sometimes not ) when people question Tolm's way of posting.

For me, it's not about being defensive it's about how people seem to think they are owed something & that the bloke is obliged to do stuff in a way that suits them.

He owes them nothing.

Neville Kneville said:
Millennium said:
grunge said:

Thank you

He won't sleep now.

-- Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:35 pm --

grunge said:
Millennium said:

Thank you

No Worries mate.

For me, it's not about being defensive it's about how people seem to think they are owed something & that the bloke is obliged to do stuff in a way that suits them.

He owes them nothing.

No, he doesn't owe anyone anything, But its far easier just to explain why he does what he does so people actually know rather than entering what seems to be a weekly argument on here.

Every time someone asks why Tolm posts clues rather than direct info there's usually 3-4+ pages of to and fro of arguments or insults.

Imo we don't need more than one, maybe two new players. What we need is to sell bridge, rsc, ade etc.

Buiying a striker would be stupid, rather call up our Swedish wonderkid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.