It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not been impressed with Benzema or RVP this tournament, with the latters age and injury record I'd rather go for Falcao myself and if Real want Tevez a swap deal for Sahin would suit us. Left footer, ideal replacement for Barry eventually.

Hamann Pineapple said:
Not been impressed with Benzema or RVP this tournament, with the latters age and injury record I'd rather go for Falcao myself and if Real want Tevez a swap deal for Sahin would suit us. Left footer, ideal replacement for Barry eventually.
I think sahin would be in as a starter if he came mate! Why swap Madrid for Manchester for no extra playing time!

Matt the Giant said:
tilbz said:
Mad 4 It said:
Looking like Pedro, Cavani, Sahin and De Rossi so far :)

Tevez swap for Sahin, Cavani is Tevez replacement, Pedro is the winger we need, De Rossi as cover for Yaya

Please let this be right it would be amazing

It would be unfair to the rest of the football world.
But I could live with that. :)

Does anybody else still have to pinch themselves that we can be talking about City like this? I had long since resigned myself to going through life without any success to cheer me up and having to suffer that lot rubbing the pain in. I think this is what being high (on a legal basis!!) must be like - but all the time.

It makes me so happy!

Does anybody else still have to pinch themselves that we can be talking about City like this? I had long since resigned myself to going through life without any success to cheer me up and having to suffer that lot rubbing the pain in.

And being a true blue you would have done it and never ever really complained. IMO that makes us different from most other supporters who never have the pain of having a sucessful neighbour from close by.

Rammyblues said:
Does anybody else still have to pinch themselves that we can be talking about City like this? I had long since resigned myself to going through life without any success to cheer me up and having to suffer that lot rubbing the pain in.

And being a true blue you would have done it and never ever really complained. IMO that makes us different from most other supporters who never have the pain of having a sucessful neighbour from close by.

Complained - no. I did "kick the cat" quite a few times mind! And as for the Rags I just hated them in a simmering non 'taking a gun and killing lots of people' sort of way.

And I always had to tape MOTD so that I could spin through the crap til it came to our 5 mins!

Now everyday is Christmas! I don't care who we sign as I have faith that Bob knows better than me. As long as we play the sort of football that I saw last season that will do for me!

ello_jo said:
Where have the pedro and sahin rumours come from?

From speculation after Tolmie posted a video about Barcelona, and then in another posting he said it was time to 'talk turkey'

ello_jo said:
Where have the pedro and sahin rumours come from?
The usual mate! Trying to work out tolms clues regarding the Freddie mercury/Barcelona link and his the hunter becomes the hunted comment. Don't know much about pedro but sahin would be incredible!

Not seen any mention of David Villa.
He's a winger.
He's OMG!
He's played with a certain little wizard before.
Could cement an incredible partnership and settled Silva down at City for longer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.