It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
with hargreaves and pizzarro leaving and razak not up to it!! de jong last year of contract,barry getting on a touch,this is the area we have to improve on!! retaining the prem and doing well in the champs league are our priorities now,we have to improve!! how??? get better players than we already have!! id of thought central mid and central defence will be strengthened<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:13 pm --<br /><br />
citysincesixties said:
Not seen any mention of David Villa.
He's a winger.
He's OMG!
He's played with a certain little wizard before.
Could cement an incredible partnership and settled Silva down at City for longer.

villa is injured and is a centre forward

BibbyBlue85 said:
Im going to throw this out there. We need a winger who's pacey, has a trick, can finish and has good passing ability. I, as well as many of us on here have been calling for Bale but the reality is he'd be extremely difficult to get. Tolmie said Real Madrid are now the hunted. Anyone fancy Coentrao (sp?). Been fantastic at The Euro's and has only played 12 games for Real last season. Much cheaper than Bale and started his career as a winger but could also revert to left back when rotated with Clichy.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat

In terms of pacy wingers I think we should still go for Gaston Ramirez. I don't think Bale will be attainable (because of Levy), Pedro has a buyout clause of 150 mill and I can't imagine Barca would ever let him go.

The Barca player that may be achievable could be Isaac Cuenca (re Tolmie's Barca video).

maybe city are back in for alexis sanchez,don't think he ripped up trees in his 1st season at barca

Joan Roman close to signing for Barcelona, his contract is up with us and he won't sign a new one probably because we gave him no chances except a place on the bench against Sporting. :/

Some said he wasn't good enough for City yet he has regularly been our best attacking player for the EDS and he's apparently good enough for the club with the best youth setup in the world. He'll probably start at Barcelona B and try working his way up with other talented kids.

Playing against Preston for the reserves or playing for Barcelona B in Spain's second division, no brainer really. Good luck Joan.

LoveCity said:
Joan Roman close to signing for Barcelona, his contract is up with us and he won't sign a new one probably because we gave him no chances except a place on the bench against Sporting. :/

Some said he wasn't good enough for City yet he has regularly been our best attacking player for the EDS and he's apparently good enough for the club with the best youth setup in the world. He'll probably start at Barcelona B and try working his way up with other talented kids.

Playing against Preston for the reserves or playing for Barcelona B in Spain's second division, no brainer really. Good luck Joan.

Bit of a shitter this. But I guess the Barca camp is hard to turn down when your young. Would love city to set up city B.

jollylescott said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Im going to throw this out there. We need a winger who's pacey, has a trick, can finish and has good passing ability. I, as well as many of us on here have been calling for Bale but the reality is he'd be extremely difficult to get. Tolmie said Real Madrid are now the hunted. Anyone fancy Coentrao (sp?). Been fantastic at The Euro's and has only played 12 games for Real last season. Much cheaper than Bale and started his career as a winger but could also revert to left back when rotated with Clichy.

I'd have him here in a heartbeat

In terms of pacy wingers I think we should still go for Gaston Ramirez. I don't think Bale will be attainable (because of Levy), Pedro has a buyout clause of 150 mill and I can't imagine Barca would ever let him go.

The Barca player that may be achievable could be Isaac Cuenca (re Tolmie's Barca video).

I don't think they will be selling any of their Catalan players. My only conclusion with the Pedro speculation is that he is 25 and is more than likely looking for first team football. With the emergence of Cuenca and Tello plus Alexis Sanchez, and with him coming back from injury now is the right time to move.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:50 pm --<br /><br />
Mark - TheBlue said:
LoveCity said:

Bit of a shitter this. But I guess the Barca camp is hard to turn down when your young. Would love city to set up city B.

Good Idea setting up a City B but it will not be accepted in the English system.

LoveCity said:

Considering the baggage that comes with this kid I'm not bothered by this move

The under-21 Premier League will start probably the season after next which will create a more competitive environment for young players like Roman. However in the meantime pulling City out of the northern reserve league was a f**k-up of epic proportions by Welsh and friends as it has meant almost a full season of non-development for the likes of Roman.<br /><br />-- Sun Jun 24, 2012 2:01 pm --<br /><br />
Danamy said:
Considering the baggage that comes with this kid I'm not bothered by this move

What baggage? I've heard he's one of the most humble kids at the club, never has a bad word to say about anyone and always works hard.

Well, it's not a secret that one of them will leave Barca: Afellay, Cuenca and Tello. The last one has 1 year left on his contract, is ready to leave Barcelona and would cost around 10M. And I would love Tello here. Pacy, tricky winger, only 20 years old. SIGN HIM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.