It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammyblues said:
I take it Sahin is the same type of player deep lying midfielder a younger and better version of Pizarro.

Similar, yeah, a pass master with great vision. He hasn't had much of a chance at Real, Mourinho didn't feel he fitted into his very fast and direct style too well unlike Xabi Alonso but to be honest he hasn't had much chance TO adapt. Either way, no such problem in our system which is more methodical and passing based, and could be improved even more by a midfielder with great passing range which Barry and De Jong don't have.

BTW I think we'll be lucky to even give Bridge away at this point, he has one year left on his contract and no one will take on his wages. In terms of buying out contracts wouldn't that be a negative as far as FFP is concerned? IIRC, Adebayor/Bridge/RSC wages don't work against us because of when they were signed but if we paid them off now that money would work against us.

Rammyblues said:
I take it Sahin is the same type of player deep lying midfielder a younger and better version of Pizarro.
Yes, and from what I've seen of him, he's excellent with either foot.

Rammyblues said:

He is pretty much a young xavi alonso, when at dortmund he ran the games against bayern and played swienstieger out of the game.

Another target gone then! To be fair don't think he ever would have left barca! A small pool of targets is seemingly costing us though?!! We want the best but don't seem to want to splash the cash? It seems we actually are looking to nett spend hardly anything! Fantastic squad already but not good enough or deep enough to cope with everything at the moment! Hopefully we have other stuff on the go.

Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie's having a bit of a stinker this transfer window..

He's just reporting bad but accurate news. It's not his fault we aren't faring well this winndow so far.

We could start to offer Adebayor to Malaga, with them after a very good striker with Ruud van Nistelrooy recently retiring. An added bonus is that Malaga are in the Champions League so that could persuade Manu to consider it. Surely we have negotiated a fee with Betis when we agreed to loan them RSC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.