It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
robbieh said:
Cobwebcat said:
Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie's having a bit of a stinker this transfer window..

He's just reporting bad but accurate news. It's not his fault we aren't faring well this winndow so far.

Says who? Is Tolmie MiKe Summerbee or some other connected guy? People on here seem to be in blind allegiance to this guy who while amusing has yet to convince me he does anything more than read the papers and has a dodgy appreciation of eighties music.

I await a complete lambasting from all his fanboys.

Don't blame it on Marwood
Don't blame it on MacBeath
Don't blame it on Khaldoon
Blame it on Tolmie

Seosa said:
Shame we can't just shoot 'Bayor, Bridge and Santa Cruz.
I'll take bridge no problem! Not only has he stole a living from us the jammy git is poking that Frankie sandford!!

Just take this thread as amusement and you wont end up raising expectations and getting frustrated. over the years it has turned into a caricature of a transfer thread so please lighten up, and as the title suggests, no apologies...

Rammy Blue said:
robbieh said:
Cobwebcat said:
He's just reporting bad but accurate news. It's not his fault we aren't faring well this winndow so far.

Says who? Is Tolmie MiKe Summerbee or some other connected guy? People on here seem to be in blind allegiance to this guy who while amusing has yet to convince me he does anything more than read the papers and has a dodgy appreciation of eighties music.

No one is forcing you to read the thread.....

Didn't say I didn't enjoy it. Just suggested that maybe a pinch of salt might be required.

MCFC-Scott said:
robbieh said:
Cobwebcat said:

Don't blame it on Marwood
Don't blame it on MacBeath
Don't blame it on Khaldoon
Blame it on Tolmie

Well that takes he biscuit. Someone with 50 odd posts who hasn't had to read years of interminable posts, unfathomable videos comes on here and suggests that Khaldoon is somehow less reliable than TH. Either that or a Micheal Jackson fan.

robbieh said:
Cobwebcat said:
Forzacitizens said:
Tolmie's having a bit of a stinker this transfer window..

I agree with you, however his taste in 80's music cannot be questioned.

rastus said:
robbieh said:
Cobwebcat said:

I agree with you, however his taste in 80's music cannot be questioned.

Very witty Rastus. Unless of course you really do like Vanilla Ice, Gary Numan, OMD etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.