It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Uwe Rosler said:
This will do for me:

442109_Manchester_City.jpg

Tevez out, Nasri in.

Gareth Barry Manilow said:
Joehannes said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Juist read this on Twitter....

Representatives of #mcfc and #bvb star Robert Lewandowski have met at Berlin Tegel Airport to discuss his willingness to join City. [ran.de]

Also just popped up....

Agent007ITK ‏@Agent007ITK

BREAKING: Arsenal have REJECTED a £25 million bid from Manchester City for Robin Van Persie. #AFC #MCFC
I don't trust that guy. Only one on twitter I consider remotely credible is @Agent_ITK

He's an absolute twat that guy, made up some nonsense about Vertonghen to Arsenal, then tried to cover it up, all he does is piggy-back off the press

I know the 'concluded' debacle you're talking about but he's got a lot right, pretty sure other people on here follow him and trust a lot of what he says, was discussed in the RVP thread last night.

No self-respecting insider would call himself Agent007ITK surely. There are a hundred accounts like that on Twitter, they see the faintest hint of a story in the press and miraculously come up with exclusive insider info linked to it. And the law of averages mean they'll get it right one time and get credibility points for it, with people forgetting the 50 times they got it wrong.

19 Jun ‏@Agent007ITK
Liverpool have made a bid of £15 million for Adam Johnson #MCFC #LFC

22 Jun @Agent007ITK
Manchester City have REJECTED Liverpool's £15 million bid for Adam Johnson. #LFC #MCFC

5h @Agent007ITK
To those LFC fans who care; The club won't be making a third bid for Adam Johnson any time soon. LFC won't pay above £11M.

Really now...

LoveCity said:
No self-respecting insider would call himself Agent007ITK surely. There are a hundred accounts like that on Twitter, they see the faintest hint of a story in the press and miraculously come up with exclusive insider info linked to it. And the law of averages mean they'll get it right one time and get credibility points for it, with people forgetting the 50 times they got it wrong.

19 Jun ‏@Agent007ITK
Liverpool have made a bid of £15 million for Adam Johnson #MCFC #LFC

22 Jun @Agent007ITK
Manchester City have REJECTED Liverpool's £15 million bid for Adam Johnson. #LFC #MCFC

Really now...

I think Agent007 ITK is playing Football Manager....

LoveCity said:
Same here to be fair.

johnny crossan said:
Super David Silva 21 said:
Juist read this on Twitter....
Representatives of #mcfc and #bvb star Robert Lewandowski have met at Berlin Tegel Airport to discuss his willingness to join City. [ran.de]
Lew possibly, and Dowski? Probably not.

You`re getting them mixed up mate.Its the pervie one, Lewd and his sidekick Owski.

not wise to judge someone for club football at the international football stage. Irrelevant, almost.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.