It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andouble said:
not wise to judge someone for club football at the international football stage. Irrelevant, almost.

Perhaps we should judge them in the German League where Dzeko's scoring rate was 1.67 & Lewandowskis is 2.28 ? Or Dzeko's 9 goals in 20 in Europe compared to Lewandowski's 2 in 14 ?

If we did mention international football though we could mention Dzeko's 21 goals in 44 games compared to Lewandowski's 15 in 45.

Oh & Dzeko just won the league.

But what the fuck, let's get rid of him & sign this geezer eh ? I mean, we all know that signing any old **** is better than keeping the players we already have.

Forget RVP and Cavani and the rest I'd go for David villa all day long! Prob the best chance ''if any'' to get him from barca at this time. I reckon under £20 mill would do it! Still class.

Neville Kneville said:
Andouble said:
not wise to judge someone for club football at the international football stage. Irrelevant, almost.

Perhaps we should judge them in the German League where Dzeko's scoring rate was 1.67 & Lewandowskis is 2.28 ? Or Dzeko's 9 goals in 20 in Europe compared to Lewandowski's 2 in 14 ?

If we did mention international football though we could mention Dzeko's 21 goals in 44 games compared to Lewandowski's 15 in 45.

But what the fuck, let's get rid of him & sign this geezer eh ? I mean, we all know that signing any old **** is better than keeping the players we already have.

I agree with you mate, I'm against signing a striker this summer. Lowest on the priority list for me.

Neville Kneville said:
Andouble said:

Well said mate I'm more than happy with what we have.

SuperKevinHorlock said:
Neville Kneville said:
Andouble said:

Well said mate I'm more than happy with what we have.
Me too.

Don't think dzeko is going anywhere, himself and his adjent said so(I know does not mean much) remember bobby signed him he has got a plan for hor him, just think what if sanchez had signed for us. I believe we will see a pacy winger, it will give us 3 options. the normal setup with yaya deep, the bring nige on and push yaya up anD now the pacy winger and dzeko option.

You saw bobby tried kolorov in the mids and even clichy on the right I do bobby is looking for another weapon.

Hard to see anyone but Tevez going at this juncture. Aguero and Balotelli definitely not going, we priced Bayern away from Dzeko, leaving Tevez who we'd probably sell for £25million.

salfordpaul said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Salfordpaul always guesses, itk wannab

tool !! i pm'd a few on here about hargreaves days before he signed including deniro and others...that was a good guess eh??

oh and clichy and aguerro, i suppose they were obvious guesses too...prick

I wouldn't worry about that rag mate !

salfordpaul said:
tonycunninghamsbonce said:
Salfordpaul always guesses, itk wannab

tool !! i pm'd a few on here about hargreaves days before he signed including deniro and others...that was a good guess eh??

oh and clichy and aguerro, i suppose they were obvious guesses too...prick

Dont worry SP, he is a rag, and shite at covering that up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.