It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Can't wait for next season, we'll show them all.

441997_Manchester_City.jpg

Kompany! you 'avin' a laugh! Luxury player.

Yaya can sit deeper and get Nasri alongside Silva in midfield.

very underwhelmed so far,its still early tho

but the rags have shown so far there gonna spend to get a title they lost on goal difference back.

we better start thinking soon

larderland said:

but the rags have shown so far there gonna spend to get a title they lost on goal difference back.

Kagawa, Baines and a punt on a lad from Crewe? I for one am not exactly quaking in my boots.

Graeme Souness said:
larderland said:

Kagawa, Baines and a punt on a lad from Crewe? I for one am not exactly quaking in my boots.
You are forgetting their mental strength and the fact they are better in the second half of the season. Very important factors to consider.

strongbowholic said:
Graeme Souness said:
larderland said:

You are forgetting their mental strength and the fact they are better in the second half of the season. Very important factors to consider.

baines is a very good player and kagawa was the play maker for the german champions.

hardly bad business and its gonna improve them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.