It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoveCity said:
Plain Speaking said:
LoveCity said:
Nani? He's hated on here and admittedly is a twat, but he'd be a great signing for us, plus he is being pushed out of Trafford and would have a point to prove. One of the most productive wingers in the league, scores AND sets up goals. But I struggle to believe the scum will sell us anyone.
Please no. Most rag posters on sad cafe have been hoping to get rid of him for some time.
He is too inconsistent.
You are right he would be hated and he is a t***!
If he was a top player they would not sell him to us.

He may be patchy but even in a 'bad' season for him he delivers - 12 goals and 13 assists last season. That's more assists than anyone in our squad except Silva and more goals than anyone in our squad except Aguero/Dzeko/Mario. I really rate him as a player even if he is a twat, every time we play them he and Shrek are the ones I fear most. But I really don't think they'd sell even Fabio to us let alone Nani!
If they think he is a dud they would take pleasure selling him to us and most rag fans that watch him week in week out think this. Check out "the dark side".
As you say Utd doesnt want him, surely Fergie should know the best what he's like? I pray we dont get him!

Plain Speaking said:
If they think he is a dud they would take pleasure selling him to us and most rag fans that watch him week in week out think this. Check out "the dark side".
As you say Utd doesnt want him, surely Fergie should know the best what he's like? I pray we dont get him!

I don't think they don't rate him, they just don't want to pay the wages he wants and might want to cash in as they have a history of doing with good players while their value is very high. He wanted parity with some of the club's highest earners and reduced his demands twice, but they are still too high for United it seems. They can get a good fee to service the debt... just like Ronaldo, Beckham, and Van Nistlerooy... and Baconface always finds a good winger to step in. He's twice the player Ashley Young is and twice the player Adam Johnson is so we wouldn't be getting a no hoper (in the tiny chance he did come here). People wanted Bale badly but Bale's best season hasn't come close to Nani's 2010/2011 season and is more comparable to Nani's "disappointing" 2011/2012 season. Like any winger his end product can leave you tearing your hair out but I can't think of many wingers who are more productive in the Premier League.

LoveCity said:
Plain Speaking said:

I don't think they don't rate him, they just don't want to pay the wages he wants and might want to cash in as they have a history of doing with good players while their value is very high. He wanted parity with some of the club's highest earners and reduced his demands twice, but they are still too high for United it seems. They can get a good fee to service the debt... just like Ronaldo, Beckham, and Van Nistlerooy... and Baconface always finds a good winger to step in. He's twice the player Ashley Young is and twice the player Adam Johnson is so we wouldn't be getting a no hoper (in the tiny chance he did come here). People wanted Bale badly but Bale's best season hasn't come close to Nani's 2010/2011 season and is more comparable to Nani's "disappointing" 2011/2012 season. Like any winger his end product can leave you tearing your hair out but I can't think of many wingers who are more productive in the Premier League.
If he was good enough United would strive to keep him.
I dont think Young and AJ are near the level we must aim for next season. (Beckham and RVN fell out with Fergie and Ronaldo wanted to play at Real. I agree his fee helped their financial plight at that time.)
I think we will have to agree to disagree over this one! ;-)

If we could get any winger from the scum it would have to be Valencia but Nani's stats speak for them selves and he is the only winger I can really think of that can use both feet and even Ronaldo is not good using his left foot.

LoveCity said:
Nani? He's hated on here and admittedly is a twat, but he'd be a great signing for us, plus he is being pushed out of Trafford and would have a point to prove. One of the most productive wingers in the league, scores AND sets up goals. But I struggle to believe the scum will sell us anyone.

Yup. I'd take him.

Doesn't track back, is inconsistent, apart from starting more games, what's so different between him and AJ?

Nani ? The guy who looks like someone shaved big bird, really..... ?

The fact we'd be handing cash over to the scum makes Nani a no no, and if we're looking to bring someone in that's going to improve our first team he's not good enough anyway.

No for Nani.

He's inconsistent, doesn't deliver in the biggest matches and he's a cheat.

The rags at work will back me up on that (believe it or not, one of them goes home and away.)

The only two wingers worth us signing in the Premier League are Bale and Valencia. If we can't get them then we shouldn't move for the 6th Jackson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.