It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
tonycoleman said:
Tolmie is one of the main reasons I come on the site.
Derek Parlane was his oppo,

Tolmie - ignore the idiots who like to pick holes in your finely crafted clues - I'm gripped though it appears that nothing is happening because we cant get the players we want and noone wants roque bridges et al.

Anyway for the thousands of seni intelligent fans who want to see the insigh that you enjoy please keep up the good work

thanks

Tony Coleman

Not actually gone anywhere, but appreciate the sentiment, all the same!

Simply not posted for less than a day, as now on Wimbledon duty!

Wasn't aware the night of the long knives had taken place again?

Damn that Rohm, he's no glass act!

Me too Tolmie im on wimbledon watch mainly for maria sharapova :P. please tell me we are signing her ?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tonycoleman said:

Tolmie - ignore the idiots who like to pick holes in your finely crafted clues - I'm gripped though it appears that nothing is happening because we cant get the players we want and noone wants roque bridges et al.

Anyway for the thousands of seni intelligent fans who want to see the insigh that you enjoy please keep up the good work

thanks

Tony Coleman

Not so much "long knives" Tolm,more like fooking "pen knives",with only the odd mard arse mate.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
tonycoleman said:

thanks

Tony Coleman

Just read the whole thread to see where you had thrown the toys so to speak and couldn't find it, just when I thought I was losing it, you pop up again.
Anything doing the rounds or is it still quiet.

tonycoleman said:

thanks

Tony Coleman

Dear Tolmie

Most of us thoroughly enjoy your cryptic clues. 99% of us are rusted on, passionate supporters who are delighted with any sort of information or hints as to what might be happening on the transfer front.

We are mindful that sometimes you might lead us on a wild goose chase, or throw us off the scent if we are getting too close to the mark. But thats half the fun!

Please continue with your cryptic musical clues, and as some have remarked your tastes in music is actually improving!

Cheers

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not actually gone anywhere, but appreciate the sentiment, all the same! Simply not posted for less than a day, as now on Wimbledon duty! Wasn't aware the night of the long knives had taken place again?
Ah a distinguished member of the Royal Bavarian Regiment I believe!

KennyG said:
I'd like us to sign Gerrard, class act
Hates utd and deserves a title
Better than barry
Its a long shot but if he wants to finish on a high......

Are you on crack? couldn't Finnish a full 90mins without ceasing up in the euros. so overrated its untrue. I'd have Barry over that wanker anyday

johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not actually gone anywhere, but appreciate the sentiment, all the same! Simply not posted for less than a day, as now on Wimbledon duty! Wasn't aware the night of the long knives had taken place again?
Mmmm, I'm working on it...anagram maybe.

Any offers?

whalley ranger said:
johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Mmmm, I'm working on it...anagram maybe.

Any offers?

From " Damn that Rohm" I get " That Mr Honda" with an m left over (even Tolmie isn't perfect!!). Not seen any mention of Keisuke Honda in the transfer forum , attacking midfielder now in his final year with CSKA Moscow, was known as Kaizer Honda!! THE most popular player in the Japanese market .....now that signing would be an OMG just to get the rags All Shook Up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.