It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
whalley ranger said:
johnny crossan said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Not actually gone anywhere, but appreciate the sentiment, all the same! Simply not posted for less than a day, as now on Wimbledon duty! Wasn't aware the night of the long knives had taken place again?
Damn that Rohm, he's no glass act!
Ah a distinguished member of the Royal Bavarian Regiment I believe!
Mmmm, I'm working on it...anagram maybe.

Any offers?

He just spelt Lahm wrong. Bloody auto spell checkers eh? ;)

Hasn't anyone noticed that business is quiet everywhere? It's not just City. The Sheikh will have everything under control.

Buzby_Badge_Help_I%27m_in_a_flap.JPG

Just get Pirlo and make do with blooding more kids.

First 11...

.......................Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
............... DeJong Pirlo
... Tevez ....... Silva ....... Yaya
...................Aguero

Yes I am crazy. I say play Yaya on the wing. He will get behind defenses. He can plough through anything. Replace his prence in the middle with combos of Barry, DeJong, Pirlo, Milner or even Kolo or Zabba.

Bigger decision could be Tevez or Nasri or Silva or Balotelli for the other side. It's not the favorite role for any oc them big all of them could adapt easily.

The key is breaking through solid defenses. It'll be our big test next season. Maybe a new winger isn't needed if we try some things with our current squad.

TonyM said:
Just get Pirlo and make do with blooding more kids.

First 11...

.......................Hart
Richards Kompany Lescott Clichy
............... DeJong Pirlo
... Tevez ....... Silva ....... Yaya
...................Aguero

Yes I am crazy. I say play Yaya on the wing. He will get behind defenses. He can plough through anything. Replace his prence in the middle with combos of Barry, DeJong, Pirlo, Milner or even Kolo or Zabba.

Bigger decision could be Tevez or Nasri or Silva or Balotelli for the other side. It's not the favorite role for any oc them big all of them could adapt easily.

The key is breaking through solid defenses. It'll be our big test next season. Maybe a new winger isn't needed if we try some things with our current squad.

Pirlo would be great but Tevez and Yaya aren't wingers.

blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
KennyG said:
I'd like us to sign Gerrard, class act
Hates utd and deserves a title
Better than barry
Its a long shot but if he wants to finish on a high......

Are you on crack? couldn't Finnish a full 90mins without ceasing up in the euros. so overrated its untrue. I'd have Barry over that wanker anyday

Gerrard is the complete midfielder, anyone who thinks barry offers more is watching a different sport. I'd sign him in an instant, he would be so influential, a game changer added to the ones we already have

KennyG said:
blue.behind.enemy.lines said:
KennyG said:
I'd like us to sign Gerrard, class act
Hates utd and deserves a title
Better than barry
Its a long shot but if he wants to finish on a high......

Are you on crack? couldn't Finnish a full 90mins without ceasing up in the euros. so overrated its untrue. I'd have Barry over that wanker anyday

Gerrard is the complete midfielder, anyone who thinks barry offers more is watching a different sport. I'd sign him in an instant, he would be so influential, a game changer added to the ones we already have

KennyG

StevieG

enough said

20sbc07 said:
It's been like that for a few days now, still no idea what it means.
when in doubt consult Special K - from 9 minutes and 7 seconds

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/May/Interview-with-Khaldoon-Al-Muburak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... Al-Muburak</a>

johnny crossan said:
20sbc07 said:
It's been like that for a few days now, still no idea what it means.
when in doubt consult Special K - from 9 minutes and 7 seconds

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews/2012/May/Interview-with-Khaldoon-Al-Muburak" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/citytv/Interviews ... Al-Muburak</a>

Just watched that interview again and wow it makes me feel so proud that we have people like
Khaldoon-al-Mubarak at the helm of our club, the rags must look at things like this and be sooooo jealous when they see the state of disarray that their finances are in and the clowns that are running the swamp.
Thank you once again Sheik Mansoor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.