It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MadchesterCity said:
sjk2008 said:
mikeyboyowilde said:
People were "creaming" over aguero because he is a great all round player and you can't compare their goal scoring records seen as aguero didn't play upfront for athletico he played behind the striker so If you don't know what your talking about don't comment you whally

No, people were creaming over Aguero because he's a brilliant fucking player.

Falcao is a brilliant player too.

Target man? Yes
Clinical Finisher? Yes
Aerial Ability? Yes
Brilliant Left Foot? Yes
Brilliant Right Foot? Yes

He is everything you want as a striker.

Take out Ronaldo & Messi and he was La Liga's top scorer, ahead of the likes of Higuain, Benzema & Llorente who have all been praised on here as brilliant strikers. This is also his first full season for Atletico.

He's also scored 19 goals in his last 18 Europa League games, winning it with Porto & Athletico in successive seasons.

Yet, you think he's overrated?

Whilst you're looking up the term 'massively overrated', look up the word 'wally' too.

hahaha that is one hell of a response

It's embarrassing enough that I had to post such a comment to prove to him just how wrong he was. Falcao is a top class player.

Simple as that.

baldybouncer said:
Love this Transfer Forum.

By the way, nobody knows fuck all about what's going on and that includes all the supposed ITK's. It's all educated guesswork ... but entertaining all the same.

What will happen will happen and we'll have a stronger squad come the Sunday 4pm kick off v Southampton.

Cheers to you all and the Stella in my chalice ha ha!!

Are you itk on itk's knowing fuck all ?

Happy days again squabbling like school kids over whether which player is best. Don't you love the transfer forum. :-)

Cobwebcat said:
i8rags said:
carlos92 said:
Is this another elaborate wind up or there is any solid news regarding our targets?
Breaking news all over media, wants to stay and win silverware with city

Good

Tevez Kolarov Kolo NDJ Dzeko A Johnson ....keep them all. Great players. Champions.

RSC and Savic...these are the type I'd like to see leave....not Tevez.

Bollocks to FFP too. PSG couldn't care less..neither should we. A centre back to replace Savic and a midfielder/winger = happy.
How ironic seeing as Twatini is a frog just like erm PSG!!! Fucking hypocrite, all the big clubs should just tell him to swivel what can he do? Fuck all really, nasty arse licking French cnut!

If I were a betting man and I am not, I reckon now it is sort of agreed that Ibra and TS will go to PSG. AC will now ask for a loan deal, we will tell them to get stuffed they will then do a U turn on selling Ibra and TS probably some bullshit about Bellosconi not being able to sanction final deal. Two or three weeks will be wasted and there will be no outcome.

Rammyblues said:
If I were a betting man and I am not, I reckon now it is sort of agreed that Ibra and TS will go to PSG. AC will now ask for a loan deal, we will tell them to get stuffed they will then do a U turn on selling Ibra and TS probably some bullshit about Bellosconi not being able to sanction final deal. Two or three weeks will be wasted and there will be no outcome.

Correct don't expect this double dealing lot to come up with a cash offer any time soon. We just need to carry on with our business and don't expect any deals with Milan to take place.

Greenjob said:
Cobwebcat said:
i8rags said:
Breaking news all over media, wants to stay and win silverware with city

Good

Tevez Kolarov Kolo NDJ Dzeko A Johnson ....keep them all. Great players. Champions.

RSC and Savic...these are the type I'd like to see leave....not Tevez.

Bollocks to FFP too. PSG couldn't care less..neither should we. A centre back to replace Savic and a midfielder/winger = happy.
How ironic seeing as Twatini is a frog just like erm PSG!!! Fucking hypocrite, all the big clubs should just tell him to swivel what can he do? Fuck all really, nasty arse licking French cnut!
Rascist twat.

jonmcity said:
Rammyblues said:

Correct don't expect this double dealing lot to come up with a cash offer any time soon. We just need to carry on with our business and don't expect any deals with Milan to take place.

A loan deal is not going to happen like it didn't in January

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.