It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
salfordpaul said:
this is my favourite thread by a mile!!

we will only buy two players (3 at the very most) we have a good team capable of winning the premiership again!

please don t expect 7 signings! you may be disappointed!

how unambitious.

We must spent eleventeen billion pounds immediately or face definite relegation....

Not more than I can add,other why do so many people on this forum,take as gospel,that the media are always correct in their assumption that this x,y and z,will always happen ,because they tell us such crap and too may people believe it ???
Bobby is going to Russia.Why hasn`t Sergio arrived in Austria.When did Kiddo say he was retiring.Etc,etc !!!!!!!
The media are the be all and all all,along with the worst media hype "fucking Twitter" are the dogs bollocks and whatever they say is the truth.
I feel so sorry for any daft fucker who still believes that this is the only means of "honest media hype" in their sad world.

Well at the end of the day "oakiecokie" seems to have proved his point !!!!!!!
Fucking twitter and media hype = SHITE and yet so many soft people who believe in this crap are still taken in.

Wretched Vengeance said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
salfordpaul said:
this is my favourite thread by a mile!!

we will only buy two players (3 at the very most) we have a good team capable of winning the premiership again!

please don t expect 7 signings! you may be disappointed!

how unambitious.

We must spent eleventeen billion pounds immediately or face definite relegation....

summer holidays isn't it.

Liverpool sign Borini. So is it us and Stoke left who are yet to enter the market?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2012/07/13/3240128/breaking-news-liverpool-sign-roma-striker-fabio-borini" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/pre ... bio-borini</a>

dctid said:
ALL OUR LIVES said:
dctid said:
Could also refer to New Zealanders

Or French from the Dunkirk area !

Just pissed myself

026609da-015c-aefc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.