It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stretfordian_Blue said:
309442_3560082366016_1941285831_n.jpg

A rag sent me this, he swears it's not a photoshop, can any of you find the original for me? Ta.

can't help you with the original but not only is it a photoshop it's also a very poor one. tell him back to the drawing board.

Stretfordian_Blue said:

A rag sent me this, he swears it's not a photoshop, can any of you find the original for me? Ta.

Deffo a photoshop van persie wears Adidas predators and they are not

Cobwebcat said:
SWP's back said:
Cobwebcat said:
You don't have to be flapping to try and make sense of what is happening. I'm not saying we won't make signings eventually, just looking at the strategy of our rivals re FFP compared to ours.
It matters not who our rivals have bought. Only Hazard has moved out of players we were after.

Of course it matters. Just because we don't need the players they are signing doesn't mean they aren't getting stronger or becoming more of a threat to us.

AC Milan used to sign players not because they wanted them but to stop rivals catching them (not that I'm saying we should do that)

If every poster was just happy to watch the transfer market without comment (and I appreciate some are) then there wouldn't be much of a thread.
It is possible to comment without appearing to be flapping about the fact that we are yet to sign anyone.

Put it this way, if we don't sign atleast 2 first teamers and 1 squad player before Sept 1st, I shall..... well do anything you suggest within reason.

Stretfordian_Blue said:
danebanksheik said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:

I would think the different shades of legs and the face would suggest you been had
I know it's a photoshop, but he doesn't! I want to give him the original back to show him he's
been had!

Here's a link to the original for him <a class="postlink" href="http://www.specsavers.co.uk/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=specsavers&utm_campaign=G_Core_Brand_Term&sissr=1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.specsavers.co.uk/?utm_source ... rm&sissr=1</a>

Stupid rag.

SWP's back said:
Cobwebcat said:
SWP's back said:
It matters not who our rivals have bought. Only Hazard has moved out of players we were after.

Of course it matters. Just because we don't need the players they are signing doesn't mean they aren't getting stronger or becoming more of a threat to us.

AC Milan used to sign players not because they wanted them but to stop rivals catching them (not that I'm saying we should do that)

If every poster was just happy to watch the transfer market without comment (and I appreciate some are) then there wouldn't be much of a thread.
It is possible to comment without appearing to be flapping about the fact that we are yet to sign anyone.

Put it this way, if we don't sign atleast 2 first teamers and 1 squad player before Sept 1st, I shall..... well do anything you suggest within reason.

and I hope I do.

LOL. I'm not saying you are wrong but I'll put my thinking cap on. It's my birthday on the third of Sep so it could be a nice early present ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.