It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
mindmyp's_n_q's said:
Stretfordian_Blue said:
309442_3560082366016_1941285831_n.jpg

A rag sent me this, he swears it's not a photoshop, can any of you find the original for me? Ta.

[bigimg]http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m757fra8RI1r3bg97o1_1280.png[/bigimg]

genius

Cobwebcat said:
Damocles said:
Cobwebcat said:
Why do you think FFPR came in?

To stop equity investment and to stop clubs moving into negative equity.

That's the result. The reason it came in was that the etablished elite were worried that their cartel of success would be damaged by "new money" and a desire to preserve their current lofty status and money making ability forever. That's why it isn't about debt. So if we don't watch our spending we can be in a difficult situation with UEFA hence a reduction in the transfer activity.

If there was no FFP we would have got Hazard for £45 million probably.

That's what I was trying to get over to CityRaider...who I think shouldn't be too amazed.

That's absolutely nothing to do with FFP. It has been on the drawing board since before Chelsea were took over in 2003 and has been in the planning stage since before City were taken over. It was approved in 2009, only 12 months after Sheikh Mansour completed his takeover. The system of which FFP is a part, known as the Club Licensing system was approved by the UEFA ExCo in 2002 and came into force in 2004.

There is so much bollocks surrounding FFP that it's untrue. There are legitimate reasons to be annoyed and skeptical about FFP, and absolutely none of them have to do with conspiracies enacted by the G-14 or the ECA. It's just horseshit.

Where is Tolm today....

I was wondering when these bombs are dropped if they will be your normal run of the mill 350lb bombs or on the level of Atomic bombs....

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Where is Tolm today....

I was wondering when these bombs are dropped if they will be your normal run of the mill 350lb bombs or on the level of Atomic bombs....

At the minute they are mearly a cap gun

apparently Spurs has made an approach for Falcao .. according to a Spurs mate.

he don't usually tell bs and claims it's from one of their "ITK".

I'd be disappointed if we allow Falcao to slip from our hands, I rate him highly and I believe we can have both RVP and Falcao. maybe I am too optimistic.

hopefully Danamy/TH can give a thought on this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.