It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
allan harper said:
mansour's tow ropes said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

guidetti/boyata gone?

surely not zabaleta?

Don't think I'd be able to sleep if the above two players left.

what i mean is that 'plenty' would like to see these two youth/academy graduates given a chance, but if we are 'ruthless' that could well mean we no longer take gambles on youth players just for sentimental reasons, and plenty won't like this

tolmie's hairdoo said:
dref619 said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
This is a good team we have, rather than a great one.

The owners and Bobby know they have to be ruthless to go to the next level, plenty of us won't like it.

But when these bombs do drop, the only people who should be complaining are and will be our rivals.

Kill them, kill them all.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_YCGtT_FRYg[/youtube]

I thought we weren't spending that big this window, that's why there's no Cavani etc. to turn the positions that we're very good in and turn them into world class takes major transfer fees surely ? I'm so confused about what's going on this window

Not sure where this has come from? The reason we have had problems with a Cavani purchase is their owner wants £40m and he wants £200k a week, too big for the player involved.

I heard a net spend of around £65m which is lot once we have settled outgoings.

That could easily be translated as another £100m plus spend in other years.

Delete the original post Tolm. Let's all pretend you didn't post anything. I don't do news that isn't good. Which is funny considering how long I've supported City.

jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PV6Is6PS-98[/youtube]

'But you did me wrong
So I'm movin', movin' on'

I think Carlos is staring over the edge of a precipice

Its not the lyrics mate its the song title,too blind to see it

Our love of a particular player is clouding our judgement for the good of the team

Its either Zaba or De Jong

Keep Zaba all day long for me

flb said:
jollylescott said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

'But you did me wrong

Our love of a particular player is clouding our judgement for the good of the team

you could well be right, has to be de jong then

CITYROBBO said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:

TUNEEEEEE. Tolm any news on thiago silva are we back in for him ??

Milan trying to convince us they are operating in our best interests!

I think Bobby is wise in the ways of his countrymen and particular agents.

Both Ibra and Thiago are up for grabs, but straight swaps are notoriously difficult and rare these days.

Clubs always put an unrealistic valuation on their own and we are not interested in making up huge shortfalls to bail-out clubs without a pot to piss in.

Someone has to wipe their eye.

RVP still a primary target but this summer will catch plenty by surprise, I'm sure.

Tevez looks the most relaxed and happiest ive seen him if the videos from Austria are anything to go by, either he knows he has his move away or more likely he has put last years problems behind him and he is staying and we get to see him at best again. My guess is if we are signing RVP then Balotelli is the one to be sold?

mansour's tow ropes said:
flb said:
jollylescott said:
'But you did me wrong

you could well be right, has to be de jong then

Can't see it being Zaba, he was first choice in the title run in at the end of last season, plus he's to versatile.

Think TH has been monitoring the argument over the CB partnership? JL about to be replaced by the bomb that is Thiago Silva? Also, Dzeko on his way out, to be replaced by a player loads on here don't want? Ibra?
Re Zab, didn't the club improve his wage recently, surely with the intention to keep? It wasn't a contract extension as he signed a new one the year before?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.