It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
KennyG said:
The bombs are dropping but at stamford bridge
Not convinced Di Matteo is the man but Abramovich calls the shots
Hazard, Oscar and moving on Cavani, hulk in the background
Genuine title contenders next season, rags closing on lucas moura
Bayern looming for Martinez
Sell before we buy could leave us hamstrung!

I'm not sure where the Cavani rumours are coming from to be honest, i'm hearing there concentrating on Hulk and Falcao at the moment.

Cavani, Hulk, Falcao - if Chavski get at least one of them they are going to be a fearsome threat next season.

A threat to the Rags, yeah i agree

It was a blessing in disguise them winning the Champs League, it was forced upon them that RDM was given the gig, he'll fall short, guaranteed

I would've been more worried about an experienced European manager coming in to steer the ship with that sort of cash.

The comments made by Cech yesterday about ego's was more about themselves than about us, he knows the problems ahead.

Anyone want a go on the chillum after me?............don't worry be happy!

I think the adrenalin rush from the last game of the season is finally wearing thin for some.

By the time the transfer window finally closes, a certain number of posters will be reflecting back to previous posts in this thread (as they always do) proclaiming that there wasn't, after all, any reason for their ridiculous and premature flapping.

There used to be a time when I couldn't wait for the window to close, as it mean't that Micah, SWP or Barton et al would still be with us, having not been bought up by other clubs.

If it had been left to some on here, we'd have already succombed to the unrealistic and exhorbitant demands of agents; leading to the unncessary spunking of millions on transfers and wages, rather than concentrating on getting the best deal for City overall.

Just one question: can you see our chairman dropping the baton before we head into the up-coming season as champions, especially when it's obvious how much he covets success in the Champions League?

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
I'm not sure where the Cavani rumours are coming from to be honest, i'm hearing there concentrating on Hulk and Falcao at the moment.

Cavani, Hulk, Falcao - if Chavski get at least one of them they are going to be a fearsome threat next season.

A threat to the Rags, yeah i agree

It was a blessing in disguise them winning the Champs League, it was forced upon them that RDM was given the gig, he'll fall short, guaranteed

I would've been more worried about an experienced European manager coming in to steer the ship with that sort of cash.

The comments made by Cech yesterday about ego's was more about themselves than about us, he knows the problems ahead.

Anyone want a go on the chillum after me?............don't worry be happy!

I agree about the RDM factor although with their relatively settled backline I can see their attacking options giving many a side problems.

I'm certainly not flapping myself as I'm confident we will get some outstanding additions, it just frustrates me that year upon year we try, and fail, to get our deadwood shifted first.

Uber Blue said:
I think the adrenalin rush from the last game of the season is finally wearing thin for some.

By the time the transfer window finally closes, a certain number of posters will be reflecting back to previous posts in this thread (as they always do) proclaiming that there wasn't, after all, any reason for their ridiculous and premature flapping.

There used to be a time when I couldn't wait for the window to close, as it mean't that Micah, SWP or Barton et al would still be with us, having not been bought up by other clubs.

If it had been left to some on here, we'd have already succombed to the unrealistic and exhorbitant demands of agents; leading to the unncessary spunking of millions on transfers and wages, rather than concentrating on getting the best deal for City overall.

Just one question: can you see our chairman dropping the baton before we head into the up-coming season as champions, especially when it's obvious how much he covets success in the Champions League?

Exactly mate.I prefer to look on it,as the lull before the storm.

hgblue said:
oakiecokie said:
KennyG said:
The bombs are dropping but at stamford bridge
Not convinced Di Matteo is the man but Abramovich calls the shots
Hazard, Oscar and moving on Cavani, hulk in the background
Genuine title contenders next season, rags closing on lucas moura
Bayern looming for Martinez
Sell before we buy could leave us hamstrung!

Stop flapping !

For once the flappers have a point. Some top quality players have moved/are moving clubs, and we'll do very well to improve on the likes of Thiago Silva, Cavani, Ibra, Hazard & Martinez......
Only Hazard has moved from all those listed. Everything else is paper talk and speculation

LongsightM13 said:
hgblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Stop flapping !

For once the flappers have a point. Some top quality players have moved/are moving clubs, and we'll do very well to improve on the likes of Thiago Silva, Cavani, Ibra, Hazard & Martinez......
Only Hazard has moved from all those listed. Everything else is paper talk and speculation

Thiago silva has moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.