It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
EalingBlue2 said:
I completely understand and agree with the flappers - it is clear yet again the club will sign poor players and go backwards as has happened under khaldoon and
Mancini every season. Last season shows they don't know what they are doing! With a half decent management team Ibra, Cavani, neymar, Cavani, lavezzi, de Rossi and Martinez would already have been signed and intergrated by now!

I vow not to post In the transfer but I am deeply embarassed that some of the cr&p on here could have been written by fellow blues! Think before posting please some of the material here will be on every other fans forums to take the piss out of what some blues are becoming! FFS we are champions and we are champions because fortunately wears run by class acts and not clueless panickers

I know - imagine 2 x Cavanis - what a strikeforce. Think they are too similar to play together though ;-)

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
I'm not sure where the Cavani rumours are coming from to be honest, i'm hearing there concentrating on Hulk and Falcao at the moment.

Cavani, Hulk, Falcao - if Chavski get at least one of them they are going to be a fearsome threat next season.

A threat to the Rags, yeah i agree

It was a blessing in disguise them winning the Champs League, it was forced upon them that RDM was given the gig, he'll fall short, guaranteed

I would've been more worried about an experienced European manager coming in to steer the ship with that sort of cash.

The comments made by Cech yesterday about ego's was more about themselves than about us, he knows the problems ahead.

Anyone want a go on the chillum after me?............don't worry be happy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CY6A5arNCQQ[/youtube]

Danamy said:
Rammy Blue said:
Danamy said:
I'm not sure where the Cavani rumours are coming from to be honest, i'm hearing there concentrating on Hulk and Falcao at the moment.

Cavani, Hulk, Falcao - if Chavski get at least one of them they are going to be a fearsome threat next season.

A threat to the Rags, yeah i agree

It was a blessing in disguise them winning the Champs League, it was forced upon them that RDM was given the gig, he'll fall short, guaranteed

I would've been more worried about an experienced European manager coming in to steer the ship with that sort of cash.

The comments made by Cech yesterday about ego's was more about themselves than about us, he knows the problems ahead.

Anyone want a go on the chillum after me?............don't worry be happy!

Agreed -
Need a damn good set of lungs for a chillum mate - nearly killed me when I tried one back in the 90s

Kolo off to Al Hilal? I wondered why we lost that game.
Saudis set sights on Toure
Ivorian defender could be heading for Etihad exit
Last Updated: July 17, 2012 1:51pm

Kolo Toure: Has spent the last three years on the books at Manchester City
Sky Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Completely Free Bet
Claim your free bet now
Sky Sports understands that Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal have made Manchester City defender Kolo Toure their top transfer target.

The Ivorian centre-half turned out against Al Hilal in a pre-season friendly over the weekend.

He is, however, facing up to an uncertain future at the Etihad Stadium, with there no guarantee that he will be a regular starter next term.

Taking that into account, City could be willing to move him on, freeing up space in their star-studded squad.

The fact that Toure has only one year left to run on his current contract would also suggest that the Blues are prepared to discuss a deal.

It is understood that Turkish side Bursaspor have put an offer to City and that Al Hilal are determined to bring a player of his calibre into their ranks.

Toure, though, is believed to be keen on prolonging his Premier League career, with the 31-year-old of the opinion that he can still do a job at that level.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7906062/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7906062/</a>?

Big_Fan said:
If im being honest I am begining to flap. Not because we havnt signed anyone but that the players I wanted us to sign seem to be going elsewhere.

I think we still need one or two "game breaker" players to battle on all fronts.

At the minute I think we have Yaya Toure and Aguero to an extent who are game breakers. (some may argue Silva but I feel he needs the above type of players around him to find).

I think we still need somebody with scary pace to pin teams back, provide width and draw men around the ball to provide space for our other players.

At the start of the window we were linked in some way with Lavezzi, Hazard, Bale, now all 3 seem impossible/unlikely and we only seem to be in for RVP who I dont think we need (specially if Dzeko stays because I cannot see these two playing together).

I am struggling to name any "game breaker" players who are likely to be available and who we are linked with. Anyone got any names to throw in the hat and settle my nerves ???
Yeah but you're not the manager!
That's like me having a flap because that pesky machine failed to chuck out my lotto numbers on Saturday night!

EalingBlue2 said:
I completely understand and agree with the flappers - it is clear yet again the club will sign poor players and go backwards as has happened under khaldoon and
Mancini every season. Last season shows they don't know what they are doing! With a half decent management team Ibra, Cavani, neymar, Cavani, lavezzi, de Rossi and Martinez would already have been signed and intergrated by now!

I vow not to post In the transfer but I am deeply embarassed that some of the cr&p on here could have been written by fellow blues! Think before posting please some of the material here will be on every other fans forums to take the piss out of what some blues are becoming! FFS we are champions and we are champions because fortunately wears run by class acts and not clueless panickers

Where has anyone said we'll be going backwards?

Is it not ok to ask if people think if just two additions will help us win the champions league?

You're having a go at flappers yet you've gone on one big flap yourself.

Not a flap I just wonder at times about what is happening to thebest, most loyal and numerous fans in the world and why there are an increasing number of posts that could be from red cafe or RAWK appearing here! Anyway back to reading posts - rant over

johnny crossan said:
Kolo off to Al Hilal? I wondered why we lost that game.
Saudis set sights on Toure
Ivorian defender could be heading for Etihad exit
Last Updated: July 17, 2012 1:51pm

Kolo Toure: Has spent the last three years on the books at Manchester City
Sky Bet

Sky Bet are offering all new customers a £10 Completely Free Bet
Claim your free bet now
Sky Sports understands that Saudi Arabian side Al Hilal have made Manchester City defender Kolo Toure their top transfer target.

The Ivorian centre-half turned out against Al Hilal in a pre-season friendly over the weekend.

He is, however, facing up to an uncertain future at the Etihad Stadium, with there no guarantee that he will be a regular starter next term.

Taking that into account, City could be willing to move him on, freeing up space in their star-studded squad.

The fact that Toure has only one year left to run on his current contract would also suggest that the Blues are prepared to discuss a deal.

It is understood that Turkish side Bursaspor have put an offer to City and that Al Hilal are determined to bring a player of his calibre into their ranks.

Toure, though, is believed to be keen on prolonging his Premier League career, with the 31-year-old of the opinion that he can still do a job at that level.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7906062/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/7906062/</a>?

called it the day before the match (<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261920&p=5769094#p5769094" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=10&t=261920&p=5769094#p5769094</a>)

though don't think it will happen now imo.

i'll be honest, i'm in a flap.
not because we haven't signed anyone yet, it's keeping hold of the "dead wood" thata bugging me.
large amounts of money being paid in wages for bugger all.
get rid of that then the transfers in can start.... and i'm not sure we need much new blood to be honest.

Just read the last 3 pages, so City look as if they have missed out on Martinez, Sahin etc and we only have an intrest in RVP and some French kid? have I missed anything? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.