It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Freestyler said:
People starting to panic too easily.

Remember when we got linked with so and so in 2010, names here there and everywhere. Everyone started asking questions... then out the blue we had silva and yaya toure.

silence can sometimes be good.

And most of the time it is not.

Seems there's been downplaying of expectations by Tolm from the videos of bombs being dropped earlier last month.

Do people believe that our current squad will be good enough to make a real fight for the premiership and the champions league? As great as the season ended, we didn't get out the group stage and it was far too close with the league.

Marwood doesn't seem like the greatest of negotiators also.

mcfc2607 said:
I hope we sign someone from really far away so I can track his plane. Was fun with aguero
That was fucking funny that thread! I went to sleep just as he was over the atlantic, woke up early and eagerly checked the flight tracker and low and behold he was just about to enter UK airspace!
Bluemoon turned into a Kun stalk-fest that night. Brilliant.

Pigeonho said:
mcfc2607 said:
I hope we sign someone from really far away so I can track his plane. Was fun with aguero
That was fucking funny that thread! I went to sleep just as he was over the atlantic, woke up early and eagerly checked the flight tracker and low and behold he was just about to enter UK airspace!
Bluemoon turned into a Kun stalk-fest that night. Brilliant.
Lol, I have just downloaded the flight tracker app so I would like an excuse to use it:). bit weird tracking random planes when I haven't even got a passport.

argyle said:
Freestyler said:
People starting to panic too easily.

Remember when we got linked with so and so in 2010, names here there and everywhere. Everyone started asking questions... then out the blue we had silva and yaya toure.

silence can sometimes be good.

And most of the time it is not.

Seems there's been downplaying of expectations by Tolm from the videos of bombs being dropped earlier last month.

Do people believe that our current squad will be good enough to make a real fight for the premiership and the champions league? As great as the season ended, we didn't get out the group stage and it was far too close with the league.

Marwood doesn't seem like the greatest of negotiators also.

Would you say our squad last season was better or worse than Chelsea's? Just that they won the Champions League. Yes, we didn't get out of the group stage, but, as with any cup competition, you need luck, experience, to play well in every game and for one of your star strikers to not refuse to come on. Still wouldn't swap our 25 for any other in the premier league and very few in Europe.

If im being honest I am begining to flap. Not because we havnt signed anyone but that the players I wanted us to sign seem to be going elsewhere.

I think we still need one or two "game breaker" players to battle on all fronts.

At the minute I think we have Yaya Toure and Aguero to an extent who are game breakers. (some may argue Silva but I feel he needs the above type of players around him to find).

I think we still need somebody with scary pace to pin teams back, provide width and draw men around the ball to provide space for our other players.

At the start of the window we were linked in some way with Lavezzi, Hazard, Bale, now all 3 seem impossible/unlikely and we only seem to be in for RVP who I dont think we need (specially if Dzeko stays because I cannot see these two playing together).

I am struggling to name any "game breaker" players who are likely to be available and who we are linked with. Anyone got any names to throw in the hat and settle my nerves ???

LongsightM13 said:
hgblue said:
oakiecokie said:
Stop flapping !

For once the flappers have a point. Some top quality players have moved/are moving clubs, and we'll do very well to improve on the likes of Thiago Silva, Cavani, Ibra, Hazard & Martinez......
Only Hazard has moved from all those listed. Everything else is paper talk and speculation

Thiago Silva went to PSG over the weekend.

grunge said:
LongsightM13 said:
hgblue said:
For once the flappers have a point. Some top quality players have moved/are moving clubs, and we'll do very well to improve on the likes of Thiago Silva, Cavani, Ibra, Hazard & Martinez......
Only Hazard has moved from all those listed. Everything else is paper talk and speculation

Thiago Silva went to PSG over the weekend.

I just said that.

I completely understand and agree with the flappers - it is clear yet again the club will sign poor players and go backwards as has happened under khaldoon and
Mancini every season. Last season shows they don't know what they are doing! With a half decent management team Ibra, Cavani, neymar, Cavani, lavezzi, de Rossi and Martinez would already have been signed and intergrated by now!

I vow not to post In the transfer but I am deeply embarassed that some of the cr&p on here could have been written by fellow blues! Think before posting please some of the material here will be on every other fans forums to take the piss out of what some blues are becoming! FFS we are champions and we are champions because fortunately wears run by class acts and not clueless panickers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.