It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He waits; that's what he does.
And I tell you what: tick followed tock followed tick followed tock followed tick...

Yes everyone else has bought,but i`m pretty sure whoever comes in will improve us.

Which is frightening for the rest.

blue wang said:
oakiecokie said:

Quite simple. The last three games of the season, the Aguero/Tevez partnership scored exactly Zero goals.

By the same token the 6 goals were scored by 2 defenders,a midfielder (x 2) and two attackers.
Still doesn`t make Sergio and Tevez a shit combination.

DONT NEED no FUCKEN STATS , you could see it with your fucken eyes, if you watched the last 6 games you could see carlos made a big impact, his impact was that he not only bought the best out of aguero but nasri, silva and yaya. The interplay was majestic at times
In which game other than the Norwich one?

SWP's back said:
blue wang said:
oakiecokie said:
Quite simple. The last three games of the season, the Aguero/Tevez partnership scored exactly Zero goals.

By the same token the 6 goals were scored by 2 defenders,a midfielder (x 2) and two attackers.

DONT NEED no FUCKEN STATS , you could see it with your fucken eyes, if you watched the last 6 games you could see carlos made a big impact, his impact was that he not only bought the best out of aguero but nasri, silva and yaya. The interplay was majestic at times

Didn't he provide the pass to Nasri to beat Chelsea near the end of the game?

Dont stop flapping or else you'll die..

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYW5G2kbrKk[/youtube]

blue wang said:
oakiecokie said:

I`m assuming you`ve not deliberately sent this to me,seeing I agree with you ????

LoveCity said:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/article-2145179/Premier-League-transfers--summer-2012.html

Only team to have not signed anyone now that Wigan and Stoke have done business. :O

Bringing in freebies shouldn't count, imo, in which case there are a few more clubs that have done fuck all business.

Mark - TheBlue said:
SWP's back said:
blue wang said:

Didn't he provide the pass to Nasri to beat Chelsea near the end of the game?
I've enlarged the bit that negates the above.

Technically speaking we have signed someone. Mathias Bossaerts the kid from Anderlecht has been brought in for the Academy, and Nir Biton looks more than likely to sign, even though we might not see him for a couple of years, with the work permit issues to be sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.