It's quiet 10, no apologies! (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
80s Shorts said:
Forzacitizens said:
I'm glad to have caused some debate on ITK's

We've had enough of that tbh. I personally think the vast majority of it is bullshit.

Discussing potential targets and transfers, their strengths and weaknesses, the implications on the squad and team is interesting. The rest just detracts from the real football discussion. imo.

This is the transfer forum. If you want real football discussion you're in the wrong place.

80s Shorts said:
An ITK journalist you say.

Yes. IMO he works in some capacity for the press. To suggest that anyone in the press cannot have access to real information is absurd.

sam-caddick said:
at the end of the day with ffp uefa are forgetting one key flaw in their law; you cannot stop someone freely spending their money, it is illegal from where i stand!

clubs owners will always win if it went to court, obvioulsy, there is a happy medium, spending 100m+ every summer would be obscene in relation to the clubs revenue and future development!!

No its not illegal and club owners would not win in court - there are restricitions on what people can spend in many many sports wage caps in several sports Rugby being the most obvious one there was even a salary cap a long long time ago in football - there are financial restriction in Formula 1

The facts are plain to see.

80s Shorts said:
Totally different situation. Silly to compare them.

Apart from anything else RVP has only one year left on his contract.

Your response was aimed at a point TH made about selling RVP vs. the likelihood that he would provide them with the same amount of money by qualifying again for the CL.

Do you actually want to respond to that? It makes sense for Arsenal to say no to RVP just like it made sense for us to say no to Tevez.

For the record I think they will sell him because they are still a good club without RVP and will think they have a good chance at securing 4th.

i8rags said:
Marvin said:
I don't believe we'd be stupid enough to swop RVP for Dzeko or Tevez.

I accept we may have been monitoring RVP's situation, as until recently there was a real fear that Tevez would want away. Now the situation has changed.

None of you have any evidence that we have any real interest in RVP. Indeed Mancini and Tevez have said they are staying.
Arsenal have reported us for tapping up RvP that's a pretty good sign and a clear indication we want him.
The sun
ARSENAL want to report Manchester City for allegedly ‘tapping up’ star striker Robin van Persie.

Another story theyve made up
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ap-up-row-as-Arsenal-rap-champs-Man-City.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.